• Show
Clear All

• Charlie Zelenoffs 2009 Speech!!!!!!!!! NEW Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beDuO9RfADk

The white Roy Jones?

Comment

Originally posted by Second Coming View Post
      The white Roy Jones?
      So the plan is to flat out stop him? Who's next after him. Maybe a tune up with B-sterge en route to a battle with david dumas?

Comment

lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
          So the plan is to flat out stop him? Who's next after him. Maybe a tune up with B-sterge en route to a battle with david dumas?
          Drew, we've discussed this, he needs to settle the score with Hartley, Charlie needs to do a Lennox and avenge all his losses in his career on the way to greatness

Comment

lol what a dickhead!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Second Coming View Post
              The white Roy Jones?

Slight insult to Charlie there, Lets not be giving Roy Jones too much credit. I think the orgasmic feeling of posting in a Zelenoff thread got to your head while posting that disgusting comment

Comment

Lets be honest we will miss Charlie when he is gone. He is a great laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Testdead View Post
                  Lets be honest we will miss Charlie when he is gone. He is a great laugh.
                  Charlie won't be gone.. also, real og.. I'd be surprised if Hartley had the stones to get back in the ring with Zelenoff. Hartley is dumb.. but i'm not sure he's that dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
                    Charlie won't be gone.. also, real og.. I'd be surprised if Hartley had the stones to get back in the ring with Zelenoff. Hartley is dumb.. but i'm not sure he's that dumb.
                    Hartley's a monster but i may have to agree with you, Charlie is sumthin else, a boxer blessed with otherworldly talents, Rumours are floating around that he was the result of a 1 night fling between Wlad Klitschko and Ann Wolfe, and that he was raised by larry merchant and the finest monks around. Fighting a focused Charlie Zelenoff is like staring Death in the eyes and telling it to "F**K itself.

Comment

Working...
                    X