No announcement yet.

Aubrey Plaza the chick from Parks and Rec

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aubrey Plaza the chick from Parks and Rec

I was watching TV last Friday and started watching some show called "Parks and Recreation" it's a comedy that stars a bunch of notable comedians and actors. I saw some skinny chick with no body who plays April Ludgate a intern, at first I said this chick is ugly and ****ing annoying with her deadpan humor but then after watching more and more of her I've grown on to her and thinks she hot and looks like she's a freak. What do you guys think? I've learn that she is half Irish English & half Puerto Rican but I doubt she really has Latin roots but I'll still give her the D.

http://video.gq.com/watch/gq-women-aubrey-plaza

I don't know how to post pics or videos but above is the link of her GQ interviewhttp://video.gq.com/watch/gq-women-aubrey-plaza

Last edited by PRchamp; 10-28-2013, 05:55 PM.

Not bad at all, she has a certain sluttyness about her that i like.

Comment

Check out the GQ video link. She's all laying on the grass ready for some meat. I always like my women with meat but this chick is bare bones but she got something that makes her seem like a good ****.

Comment

stay off my koolaid

Comment

pretty sure I've read that she's spent time with her pr family somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            stay off my koolaid
            She got you too huh? Not a lot of people know about her but she soon will be out in the spotlight. I'm trying to get a piece of her pie before it's goes mainstream.

Comment

She was in Portlandia, Scott Pilgrim Vs The World and a fucking World of Warcraft commercial. She wasn't exactly unknown.

Comment

Fell in love with her after i saw her on Conan

Comment

heard she rushed the stage and tried to take Will Ferrell's "Genius of Comedy" award lol

Comment

Working...
                  X