No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is the most overrated fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    Girls I tell you. Jealous, envious, petty females. I'm not a Floyd fan per se but you will never hear me hate or disrespect his skills/accomplishments. Ever. But obviously I ain't surprised, this is what women do after all. They can hate all they want though because truth is, when Manny retires and looks back on his accomplishments:

- 8 division world championships
    - 10 world titles
    - 4 division lineal championships
    - BWAA Fighter of the decade
    - WBC Fighter of the decade
    - WBO fighter of the decade
    - 3 time Ring & BWAA fighter of the year winner
    - 200 million dollars career earnings without endorsements

These beeeeyatches will still be delivering pizzas and hopping on their Acer lap top talking about how overrated Manny is.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that Manny probably doesn't lose too much sleep over these fools...
    this right here!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    nsb and these forums in general have turned into racist lil hynas crying, bi.tching and hating on cats.......i find it pretty lame

Comment

• Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
      I agree that manny is overrated. When he was on top of the boxing world he chose to fight clottey, margarita, and shane. Nuff said.
      its amazing how you did not included Cotto... then Cotto is an OVERRRR Rated. lol

Comment

• Here's how NSB goes.
        When a fighter loses or looks bad, they're overrated.

/end thread

Comment

• Originally posted by phook View Post
          a deminsional fighter.. 1 2 over and over again.. I mean c'mon
          I see no body punch from this guy..
          Not hating.. just stating my honest opinion
          Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
          Always said it. He's a B class fighter (at best) with speed and power (from the peds.)
          These are the types of posts that are nonsense and why boxers don't want to take risks and stay away from forums. One loss and they are overrated and "a deminsional". Pacquiao is an all time great fighter who has an incredible resume and beat some of the best the sport has to offer. You are not only insulting him, you are insulting all of the great fighters he beat.

Horrible thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by phook View Post
            a deminsional fighter.. 1 2 over and over again.. I mean c'mon
            I see no body punch from this guy..
            Not hating.. just stating my honest opinion
            did you see the fight? that was high level boxing precision with great versatility from both sides.

i was actually surprised at how great manny was boxing.

bona fide future first ballot hall of famers who won fighter of the decade, multiple fighter of the years, are not overrated.

Being described as a 8 division, 10 time world champion before a fight is a very cool thing to hear.

i cant wait for pac to retire and read cliff rold's career review of pacquiao. People then to take things for granted and forget how great pacquiao is and how great what he has accomplished.

i mean if manny is overrated,

wtf does that make for the rest of the sport's fighters who dont even come close to pac's resume?

Comment

• You lose one fight now you overrated no wonder some many guys wanna keep the "0" there by fighting smaller and old fighters..

Comment

• got to be a ***** for starting this ****

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                  did you see the fight? that was high level boxing precision with great versatility from both sides.

i was actually surprised at how great manny was boxing.

bona fide future first ballot hall of famers who won fighter of the decade, multiple fighter of the years, are not overrated.

Being described as a 8 division, 10 time world champion before a fight is a very cool thing to hear.

i cant wait for pac to retire and read cliff rold's career review of pacquiao. People then to take things for granted and forget how great pacquiao is and how great what he has accomplished.

i mean if manny is overrated,

wtf does that make for the rest of the sport's fighters who dont even come close to pac's resume?
                  And people go to such lengths to discredit such good and great fighters, yet want other fighters to get credit for beating far lesser fighters. Its maddening.

Comment

• Too many pages to read, but i agree. What Pacman has done in regards to boxing is nothing, he got a bunch of meaingless belts in weightclasses that he wasnt even fighting at, he took opponents that were either 1.) weight drained, 2.)coming off devestating losses, Other than JMM, his opponents have been hand picked. Margarito was the only other opponent that I'll give him props for, just becuase of the sheer size differnece... Margarito sucks and i knew he had ZERO chance at beating Pacman, but still.

Pacman is popular because he has an entire country that worships him, and he was able to trancend the sport, and he puts on exciting fights generally.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nekronicle View Post
                      Too many pages to read, but i agree. What Pacman has done in regards to boxing is nothing, he got a bunch of meaingless belts in weightclasses that he wasnt even fighting at, he took opponents that were either 1.) weight drained, 2.)coming off devestating losses, Other than JMM, his opponents have been hand picked. Margarito was the only other opponent that I'll give him props for, just becuase of the sheer size differnece... Margarito sucks and i knew he had ZERO chance at beating Pacman, but still.

Pacman is popular because he has an entire country that worships him, and he was able to trancend the sport, and he puts on exciting fights generally.
                      Can't argue with this solid post.

Comment

Working...
                      X