No announcement yet.

I have an idea for a boxing tv show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have an idea for a boxing tv show

Fight Evander Holyfield the Kiltschkos wont fight him so let the general public try.
    Have toughman comps all over the country with one goal to fight Evander Holyfield.

do you have an idea for a boxing tv show?

LOLz @ the Holyfield idea. How about a can you take a flush shot from Gennady Golovkin show? If you can take a flush GGG punch without flinching, then you get a million dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by La_Vibora View Post
      LOLz @ the Holyfield idea. How about a can you take a flush shot from Gennady Golovkin show? If you can take a flush GGG punch without flinching, then you get a million dollars.
      I think you would have a good amount of winners,when i was 17 i got hit on the ear with a hammer it knocked me out but i never left my feet and somehow managed to shake it off and run like hell.

Comment

1) Pics/Video or it didn't happen.
        2) GGG's fist are harder than a hammer.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          I think you would have a good amount of winners,when i was 17 i got hit on the ear with a hammer it knocked me out but i never left my feet and somehow managed to shake it off and run like hell.
          Which hammer was it?

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
            oh..sure,

Comment

a day with floyd so the public can see and go through his training for real and see how tough boxing is and how long they last. then in evening kick it up at floyds place and go out to experence the riches and rewards of it all

Comment

Originally posted by FMJInTheMouth View Post
                a day with floyd so the public can see and go through his training for real and see how tough boxing is and how long they last. then in evening kick it up at floyds place and go out to experence the riches and rewards of it all
                i think OP wants TV show ideas not your sexual fantasy.

Comment

A great tv show was the contender. Just they went to tv with it, never showed the complete fight.

but a boxing tv show will be hard, cause unless it gimmicks then it wont work cause fights are like every 4 months for a fighter typicallly and that when they are very active.

gimmick shows will be like what ts posted, let average joes try to beat evander and such like that.

if we talking gimmick tv show will be something like BOXER vs and just have a new show everyweek with a different boxer attemping to step outside himself and win at somethng. LIke evander holyfield vs aligator or something or vs a michelle jenking lol

Comment

immediately thought of this for that holyfield show.

Comment

Working...
                    X