No announcement yet.

The Rock is damn sick and tired hearing about this roody-poo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rock is damn sick and tired hearing about this roody-poo

The Rock says stop with the Valero hype for 2 damn seconds! The Rock wakes up this morning, has a bagel and coffee, logs onto boxingscene from the people's laptop, and saw "Valero vs this that and the other".. So The Rock says "Fine. He had a fight, people are just happy about the win. I'll come back".. The Rock goes and runs some errands, has a piece of poontang pie for lunch, logs back onto this very site and sees jabronies making the same damn threads! What is this? Are we talking about Ali here? Are we talking about The Rock?? No, we're talking about a crazy eyed midget with Micky Mouse tattoos and an overbite that no retainer could cure. Listen The Rock likes Valero and was impressed but let's not get carried away just yet with fantasy matches at 140. The 140 division is electrifying. Not to mention the champion at 135, Juan Marquez, who's piss drinking makes Valero's flag tattoo seem like it didn't even hurt, is still the man to beat here.

valero > the rock

Comment

Best Alt ever

Comment

Originally posted by AndreiTarkovsky View Post
        valero > the rock
        Should we expect a thread about Solaris?

Comment

All I see is a wannabe. Go suck the rocks **** you wannabe.

Comment

Originally posted by AndreiTarkovsky View Post
            valero > the rock
            Listen, The Rock is going to let that slide because he feels bad for you for getting fired at your job last week. The Rock heard you were laid off at the sperm bank for drinking on the job but The Rock says don't worry. I'm sure you can go back to go-go dancing, fruitcake.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Yuri View Post
                Best Alt ever
                QFT......

Comment

Originally posted by The Brahma Bull View Post
                  Listen, The Rock is going to let that slide because he feels bad for you for getting fired at your job last week. The Rock heard you were laid off at the sperm bank for drinking on the job but The Rock says don't worry. I'm sure you can go back to go-go dancing, fruitcake.
                  waaaaaaahahahahhahah not the best alt but the greatest alt

Comment

Originally posted by The Brahma Bull View Post

The Rock says stop with the Valero hype for 2 damn seconds! The Rock wakes up this morning, has a bagel and coffee, logs onto boxingscene from the people's laptop, and saw "Valero vs this that and the other".. So The Rock says "Fine. He had a fight, people are just happy about the win. I'll come back".. The Rock goes and runs some errands, has a piece of poontang pie for lunch, logs back onto this very site and sees jabronies making the same damn threads! What is this? Are we talking about Ali here? Are we talking about The Rock?? No, we're talking about a crazy eyed midget with Micky Mouse tattoos and an overbite that no retainer could cure. Listen The Rock likes Valero and was impressed but let's not get carried away just yet with fantasy matches at 140. The 140 division is electrifying. Not to mention the champion at 135, Juan Marquez, who's piss drinking makes Valero's flag tattoo seem like it didn't even hurt, is still the man to beat here.

Whenever i read your posts, i hear the Rocks voice in my head saying it out loud

True Story

Comment

Working...
                    X