Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is the six pionted Zionist star on the US Navy's Sword?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is the six pionted Zionist star on the US Navy's Sword?

Six pointed Star on US NAVY Sword.. which represents the Israeli Zionist state.. but Why is it on US Navy's Sword ??

because they suck up to the zionists

Comment

The same reason we have a Israeli terrorists son, as the Chief of Staff. (Rahm Emanuel)

Comment

Originally posted by Concrete Punch View Post
        Six pointed Star on US NAVY Sword.. which represents the Israeli Zionist state.. but Why is it on US Navy's Sword ??

Because the U.S is a country based deep in Christian/Judeo history and belief. The Star of David represents a shield that was givent to him by God and represents "protection" for the country.

Here's something that will explain it better:

The six points symbolize God's rule over the universe in all six directions.

Through the Jewish people's long and often difficult history, we have come to the realization that our only hope is to place our trust in God. The six points of the Star of David symbolize God's rule over the universe in all six directions: north, south, east, west, up and down.

Originally, the Hebrew name Magen David -- literally "Shield of David" -- poetically referred to God. It acknowledges that our military hero, King David, did not win by his own might, but by the support of the Almighty. This is also alluded to in the third blessing after the Haftorah reading on Shabbat: "Blessed are you God, Shield of David."

Comment

it's a british tradition.

the americans copied it from them.

i think they've been putting it on swords before modern israel was even born.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            it's a british tradition.

the americans copied it from them.

i think they've been putting it on swords before The Fictitious State of modern israel was even born.
            Correction above.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
              Because the U.S is a country based deep in Christian/Judeo history and belief. The Star of David represents a shield that was givent to him by God and represents "protection" for the country.

Here's something that will explain it better:

My thoughts exactly

Comment

It's on my cereal too.

Comment

Man, I have not seen that many anti-semites since the last time I was hanging out with that biker crew from Texas.

Comment

Zionist Lobbies are in the US and influence alot of US actions. It's no secret, They've been criticised, but that's all, i for one, find it ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                    X