No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Will Rosinsky: I’ll Send Kelly Pavlik Into Retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Will Rosinsky: I’ll Send Kelly Pavlik Into Retirement

Will Rosinsky had just defeated Aaron Pryor Jr. by decision on June 14. By June 15, he knew when his next fight was going to be — just three weeks away, against former middleweight champion Kelly Pavlik, in what will be the Queens, N.Y.-based fighter’s HBO debut.

Rosinsky, 27, is 16-1 with 9 knockouts, his last major network appearance being a unanimous decision loss last October on Showtime’s “ShoBox: The New Generation.” Pavlik, meanwhile, is 30 years old and has fought more than twice as much as Rosinsky, a former champion with 39 wins, including 34 knockouts, and whose only two losses came against Bernard Hopkins and Sergio Martinez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by White Knight
    Good Tune up fight for pavlik. Rosinsky is just an opponent waiting to lose. Beating Aaron pryor Jr. isn't much. Smart fight for pavlik to practice on a poor fighter. easy easy Pavlik win. 8th round stoppage.
    Pavlik isn't stopping em. if folks are solely judging him on his loss to Rodriguez then they are gonna be surprised. I'm not saying he's gonna beat Pavlik, but Rosinsky is far from a tomato can,bro.

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
      Pavlik isn't stopping em. if folks are solely judging him on his loss to Rodriguez then they are gonna be surprised. I'm not saying he's gonna beat Pavlik, but Rosinsky is far from a tomato can,bro.
      I concur here.

Comment

Rosinsky is a great up and comer. His fight against rodriguez was seriously mis-scored..should have been either a draw or 6 rounds to 4 in rodriguez's favor...that was terrible scoring. However I'm not quite sure if he's ready for Pavlik who has been in big time spotlight fights before. Dibella may be getting ahead of himself here...or more likely the $$$ was right. Hope Rosinsky can pull off this upset because i see his future just as bright as any potential "revamping" of Pavlik's career. Go Queens!!

Comment

Good Tune up fight for pavlik. Rosinsky is just an opponent waiting to lose. Beating Aaron pryor Jr. isn't much. Smart fight for pavlik to practice on a poor fighter. easy easy Pavlik win. 8th round stoppage.
          shows how little you know

roskinsky is not egtting stopped ive seen him fight live 5 or 6 times hes as tough as they come

i think this will be a very close fight pavlik may get the dec

but theres no way he stops him

you try knocking out a kid from ozone park ..not happening

but seriously if pavlik looks good here hes ready for froch bute and ward
          will is seriously undderated

lets go WILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Comment

Pavlik will stop this kid within 3 or 4 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by freedom213 View Post
              Pavlik will stop this kid within 3 or 4 rounds
              bet you all your point s he doesnt

Comment

Rosinsky is a club fighter with limited skills and good fodder for Pavlik. No one knows who Rosinsky is and he brings nothing to the table. Just a journeyman nobody willing to get beat up for a check. Pavlik can practice hitting this slug at will and beat on him for practice for a better fight. This pug is a class D fighter maybe but a definite nothing.
                Oh stop you don't know ****. Rosinsky has a huge NY following. Up and comer has ok power but has great boxing ability. That's my man shout out to his gym new legends in queens. He has a lot on his plate at the moment but has time to focus now. His boxing skills can't be ignored.

Comment

Everybody is a nobody until they beat a somebody. With that said kelly looked like **** in his last fight he drank away his talent long ago he is 30 or on 75yrs old drinking has destroyed what once was a good b level fighter. Rosinsky out boxes and out fights what left of him. Dont belive me watch it live on hbo july 7th

Comment

If this was Kelly Pavlik at 160 before the Hopkins fight I would pick him without question but its not...

I think Pavlik may win but I don't think he looks good doing it...Will aint coming to lay down, biggest fight of his life and he knows it.

Will was a very good amateur, green as far as the pros, but I'd be shocked if Pavlik walks all over him...

Hope Will pulls the upset!

Comment

Working...
                    X