• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's not getting up Jim!

Comment

Tapia vs Lee?

Comment

How good must it feel to land a shot like that when you were in the position Andy was in?

Great entertainment. You could kind of see it coming though. Lee can punch and Jackson seemed to not give a crap about what was coming back at him when they were exchanging hooks at close range.

Comment

Lee is so damn lucky the 3G fight fell threw that was turning into another woeful showing until he landed that beauty of a shot

Comment

and another one bites the dust.

Comment

Has Jackson gotten up yet???

Comment

Damn. Thought Jackson was gonna pull this one off. Been following him and his brother Julius for a while. Tough break... Gotta keep that left hand up when you throwing the right!

Comment

I know it happened early but comeback of the year???

Jackson looked good early on, but I thought he got reckless trying to chase the knockout. Throw all of the boxing out the window and just charged at Lee. That was a remarkable punch by Lee.

Comment

Definitely a ko of the year type of shot. Simply amazing. That said, Lee has always had pop and he was getting closer and closer with the counter hook each time he threw it hard. Emanuel Steward is smiling on his boy from somewhere. Every time I see Lee I can't help but get a feeling Steward is still with him.

Comment

P!ssed I missed the fight!!!

Great stuff from Lee

Another one bites the dust....

We eatin !!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X