Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo confirms trout is next but Floyd has to sign for Sep.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What if Floyd loses?!

Comment

Just have a separate fight with Trout. If both Canelo and Floyd wins, then let them fight in Sept.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
        Confident fighters in their ability also don't contemplate losing.
        I don't get this post. Were you more or less agreeing with what I was saying or making another point?

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          There ya go Qualllobo. Like I said, go study up before you comment. Win or lose doesn't have to be stipulated. If Judah signed to fight Floyd before he fought & loss to Baldomir, then he's fighting Floyd at the appointed date, win or lose.
          Judah and Mayweather didn't sign a contract though.

Then had a verbal agreement, nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            Judah and Mayweather didn't sign a contract though.

Then had a verbal agreement, nothing more.
            Is that right?? So Floyd wasn't forced to take that useless fight?? There I go defending the guy.

Comment

Canelo vs Trout

The way I read this is Canelo knows Trout can beat him and that will def take away the luster from a FMWJr fight so he wants to make sure win or loose he has a date with FMWJr, simple as that.

I dont think for one minute that Canelo is better in any way than Marquez and we all know what FMWJr did to Marquez, it would be the exact outcome vs Canelo.

Trout will expose this kid and there will be no FMWJr fight after that period.

Comment

why do they want to put canelo as undercard in the first place? is it really important for ppv to have canelo included? the kid thinks he's essential to the success of ppv so of course he will demand something like that. if floyd doesn't want to agree for a september fight then just leave canelo out of the card...as simple as that.

Comment

Would love to see him fight Austin Trout (went to high school with Austins younger brother).

Comment

I thought Schaefer learned his lesson with the Lopez/Ortiz situation. Lopez was seen as 0 threat. Austin is rated as top 3 at the weight. This is an even bigger risk.

Also if Canelo doesn't get his way, when/who will he fight instead?

Comment

• Originally posted by whitealltrac View Post
                      The way I read this is Canelo knows Trout can beat him and that will def take away the luster from a FMWJr fight so he wants to make sure win or loose he has a date with FMWJr, simple as that.
                      Nah. Canelo knows Floyd will never fight him ESPECIALLY if he beats Trout. This is all about MONN NEEEY. If Floyd wants him on his undercard, Floyd has to meet Canelo's money demands. If not, Ginger can have his separate fight on the main card. He doesn't need Floyd.

Forget about the Sept guarantee from Floyd just to make things simpler. Canelo wants MONN NEEEY.

Comment

Working...
                      X