No announcement yet.

It Seems Like Pacquiao Knew He Should Take The Punch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Android18 View Post
    even when the punch was inches away Pacquiao knew it was coming and he just closed his eyes and "said im going get ktfo"

oh and look at the punch he was about to throw it's like he made it miss on purpose.

It looks like Floyd should have taught him the shoulder roll

Comment

Originally posted by Android18 View Post
      even when the punch was inches away Pacquiao knew it was coming and he just closed his eyes and "said im going get ktfo"

oh and look at the punch he was about to throw it's like he made it miss on purpose.

one of the best gifs I ever seen

Comment

NICE PIC TS.

I can gurantee you this is that punch bayless blocked in round 5.

Comment

Yep his ko of Ricky was truly lucky because he had his eyes closed. Now everyone knows Pac is the biggest fraud in boxing. Only a fool would turn down $40 million to take maybe 3-4 million after Bob gets his cut. I hope all those Pac lover's are still sick from watching him ge t ktfo & laying there like a beached whale. But the best part of the whole fight was after the punch landed was listening to Roy Jones & I quote " ooooohhhhh, hes not getting up Jim, he's not getting up Jim, he's not getting up" . To this day I'm still laughing. Well sorry Pac lover's your hero is history, maybe the next time the p4p king offers you a fair deal he won't be so stupid not to take it. But you have to admit, Marquez knock him smooth the hell out.......... hqhahahahahahah

Comment

I don't think Pacquiao did much of anything wrong in that fight, except underestimating Marquez and looking to hard for the KO. I think Marquez was the one who made the winning adjustment: He wasn't looking to outbox Pacquiao for 12 rounds with 3-4 punch combinations. Marquez was focused on landing 1-2 power punches that were gonna hurt Pacquiao and put him away. Mission Accomplished.

Comment

He wasnt trying to land the jab,he was trying to set up the str8 left..and at that point all he could do is take it,it was to late

Comment

Looks like he was about to throw, he saw one coming and he reacted by trying to protect himself.

Comment

And that was the punch Jmm landed in the 5th after being knocked down

Comment

Ooooohhh he's not getting up Jim, he's not getting up jim.... Hahahahahhahahaha

Comment

Yep his ko of Ricky was truly lucky because he had his eyes closed. Now everyone knows Pac is the biggest fraud in boxing. Only a fool would turn down $40 million to take maybe 3-4 million after Bob gets his cut. I hope all those Pac lover's are still sick from watching him ge t ktfo & laying there like a beached whale. But the best part of the whole fight was after the punch landed was listening to Roy Jones & I quote " ooooohhhhh, hes not getting up Jim, he's not getting up Jim, he's not getting up" . To this day I'm still laughing. Well sorry Pac lover's your hero is history, maybe the next time the p4p king offers you a fair deal he won't be so stupid not to take it. But you have to admit, Marquez knock him smooth the hell out.......... hqhahahahahahah

Comment

Working...
                      X