No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martinez To Chavez: You Want a Rematch? Take the Test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by panicchaser View Post
    You're obviously sleepin' on Canelo homie! If Canelo's corner didn't think he could take Martinez, then why would he wage his 0 up against him?

My man has more to lose than Martinez does and if Martinez thinks it's the other way around, then fight him!!

less talk on all that should'a could'a would'a if we were in the ring b.s. n put your man in the ring already!!

War Canelo!!
    He asked for a Canelo fight first, it is Canelo that wont fight him, Martinez would love that easy money

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
      100 pages of pac fans crying.....
      Hey.... This is a Martinez/Chavez thread.
      And BTW, When was the last time Pacquiao failed a drug test?

But wait, i forgot who i was talking to. My bad!

Comment

Chavez did fail the drug test. So Martinez has a point .... but for what he failed for, Martinez would be better off making him take the stuff as it seems to be counter-productive, if you ask me.

Floyd ACCUSED Manny with no proof. See the difference?

I can believe Martinez when he says "Take the test and we can fight tomorrow". Can you believe Floyd? NO WAY!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
          Martinez is the star not Chavez bum ass so Martinez can make all the demands he wants
          I agree with Martinez, but it's not like he can make all the demands he want. Chavez failed drug testing, and that's a reason to demand testing.

"He can make all the demans he wants" is the kind of logic Floytards (they know) use to back Floyd's excuses.

We need to overcome that stage in boxing, cuz those are the arguments that have plunged the sport. :/
          Last edited by DominiBox; 10-09-2012, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            Chavez did fail the drug test. So Martinez has a point .... but for what he failed for, Martinez would be better off making him take the stuff as it seems to be counter-productive, if you ask me.

Floyd ACCUSED Manny with no proof. See the difference?

I can believe Martinez when he says "Take the test and we can fight tomorrow". Can you believe Floyd? NO WAY!!!!
            Dude.... don't waste your time with that guy. He's a brainwashed fanboy.
            Last edited by DominiBox; 10-09-2012, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
              Sorry Jr...Diuretics + Weed + DUI - Belt = You don't call the shots anymore.
              as everyone knows, the greatest thing about math is that it's NEVER wrong.

with that in mind, the above equation is as accurate as any i've seen. i might add '+ doesn't train for biggest fight of career + can't make weight' to the equation.

Comment

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
                And BTW, When was the last time Pacquiao failed a drug test?
                When was the last time Pacquiao took a drug test with blood and urine like Sergio is asking for?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  When was the last time Pacquiao took a drug test with blood and urine like Sergio is asking for?
                  This isn't a thread about Pac, but it's really no surprise seeing Floyd huggers trying to turn it into one. Number 1 fan!

Comment

If you say that Manny is only bluffing when he says,
                    - "I accept testing like Floyd wants" AND "50-50" revenue share
                    THEN later Manny gives in again ....
                    - "I accept testing like Floyd wants" AND "I'm willing to take less ... 55-45 for Floyd"

Then why doesn't Floyd return the bluff and accept instead of putting another roadblock if Manny is just bluffing?

Comment

Besides Mayweather, who else demanded excuses...sorry, i mean, no 50-50, emmm.... sorry, no ppv revenues.... god, what's happening... i mean DRUG TESTING?

Comment

Working...
                      X