Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winner of Strikeforce HW Tournament vs UFC Champ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Winner of Strikeforce HW Tournament vs UFC Champ?

Barnett and Cormeia vs Cain?

Neither would stand a chance vs cain right now. Both would fit in nicely in the mix of ufc heavyweight contenders. I could see cormea being a serious threat a few fights down the line even if he loses to barnett. He should avoid brock lesnar at all costs though.

Comment

What a joke MMA is if the best they can come up with is a fat little man like Cormier and Barnett. They are bums.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
        What a joke MMA is if the best they can come up with is a fat little man like Cormier and Barnett. They are bums.

I wouldn't say either was bums let alone Josh Barnett.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
          Neither would stand a chance vs cain right now. Both would fit in nicely in the mix of ufc heavyweight contenders. I could see cormea being a serious threat a few fights down the line even if he loses to barnett. He should avoid brock lesnar at all costs though.
          I'm not sure that Brock has any advantage over Cormier at all. DC is a better wrestler and has better stand-up. Brock is bigger but he was bigger than Cain and that didn't help him.

Comment

JDS/Cain destroy them..

Brock/Overeem/Mir probably would aswell

Comment

****ing idiots..can't watch a skill set for **** can you? WTF does Brock have for Danny? Muscle. I know I'm just repeating Clegg....but my ****. How the **** are you gonna read that and still post "oh I think Brock could beat him"?

As far as these guys being fat. Notice the type of fat they are. undoubtedly that weird fit-fat. you can see the muscles underneath the fat....They're wrestlers, both better than Brock, They use their bellys to an advantage. This BS that fat guys cant fight is bull ****...you can breathe under, push, and pull a hardened body much easier than a flabby one. Just ****ing think about what they do. They don't need to be hard fit. Besides that Danny and Josh are both shaped like turn of the century strong men. The strongest type of men.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                I'm not sure that Brock has any advantage over Cormier at all. DC is a better wrestler and has better stand-up. Brock is bigger but he was bigger than Cain and that didn't help him.
                Brock is much much bigger but with the quickness of a lightweight. He wouldnt last a minute standing up with cormea but I could easily see lesnar tying up and leaning on him against the cage and wearing him out.

Comment

Cormier would destroy Lesnar, and Barnett probably would as well. Barnett matches up well with any HW in the UFC. Against Velasquez or JDS, it would be a close match up, but Barnett's experience would likely be enough to carry the day.

Cormier is still a developing up and coming fighter. Kind of like JDS and Cain. Nobody knows who'd win, but the 4 of them would all match up very well together. As for Overeem, at this moment I'd probably favor him over any one of these guys.

Comment

Ive learned long ago not to hype a fighter based on one good performance over a marginal opponent. Silva was ****. Betating Fedor means nothing at this point, hes as shot as Roy Jones. His barely beat Arlovski and lost against Werdum. He wal also put on queer street by a LHW. Just too damn slow and lumbering.

Although I like Cormier and think he is a fantastic wrestler. His striking is being a little bit overrated and I think his size may be a hindrance to him against much of the opposition. He also needs to lean up a bit.

Comment

Working...
                    X