No announcement yet.

Fight Night Champion - Legacy Mode Trailer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight Night Champion - Legacy Mode Trailer

Why the **** isn't this game made for PC?!

Nice, actually, dumb nice.

This game is going to be the best of the series, i'm pretty sure without even playing it. It just looks too crispy to not be the best.

Comment

Getting this for PS3, hope to catch you all with a uber stupid combo.

Comment

this is what Fight Night Round 4 was SUPPOSED to be

lets hope its not overhyped like last time

in FNR4 it seemed like they were just excited to get Tyson in the game and forgot to make the rest of the game fun

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
          this is what Fight Night Round 4 was SUPPOSED to be

lets hope its not overhyped like last time

in FNR4 it seemed like they were just excited to get Tyson in the game and forgot to make the rest of the game fun
          bet i knock u out in 2 rds in fnr4 n fnc :P

Comment

Originally posted by floydtheduck View Post
            bet i knock u out in 2 rds in fnr4 n fnc :P
            you wish

ive been unstoppable since FNR2

Comment

way better than fightnight round 4. glad to see they have the REAL belts

Comment

I hope they take out the slo-mo before a counterpunch. Sometimes the punches in FNR4 didn't feel compact, they just felt like slapping punches. Combination punches didn't exist either. They all felt like separate punches.

The models look slightly better (Taylor, for example). I like how much more customized a fighter can be. Did you guys catch all the improvements you can make on a fighter? Jab, jab to the body, straight, straight to the body, combination punching, flash knockdowns...

These are all things you can improve with points. However, I wonder if they're careful with the flash knockdown attribute, hope they don't make it so useful it makes point spending in other areas useless if you're knocking guys down left and right.

They should also make getting up a skill, not merely a limited amount of times you can get up.

In the first fight night, you could stand up how many times you wanted, skill was important, but as long as you were precise you could get up. In FNR4, if you get knocked down five times, it's over. You CANNOT get up.

Combination punching looks neat...so far I'm interested. I still can't shake the feeling that this new Fight Night is just going to be like Fight Night 4.5, though.

Looks like it's Fight Night tweaked, and I might end up buying it once the game hits stores. These games are always received with open arms on these forums, after about two months, we'll start to notice the flaws.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                  you wish

ive been unstoppable since FNR2
                  add me on psn right now, Green_Crocodile. Il shut ur ass up right now.

Comment

Originally posted by floydtheduck View Post
                    add me on psn right now, Green_Crocodile. Il shut ur ass up right now.
                    i dont have in on the PS3

when i traded in my Xbox i sold my copy of FNR4

didnt get another one

Comment

Working...
                    X