you want a legit no bull**** site then go somewhere else
    that is boring IMO
    dont take it so serious and have some fun

get the fuk out of the bitter barn and play in the hay

Comment

i hope pacquiao and mayweather invite us to the after party

rofl

Comment

It's funny how people r so quick to label PAC/mayweather posters as non-boxing fans. I've been watching boxing for 22 years now and I consider myself a worthy boxing fan. But I do still enjoy mayweather/pacquiao fights and still see them as the best this sport has had in awhile. But I wasn't aware that there was a club you needed to be in where you had to prove you are a devoted boxing fan :P

Comment

I actually find it pretty funny that this is the only thread where mayweather and pacquiao fans can hold hands and sing songs of unity..I thought that was unheard of.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFanFirst View Post
            Or your going to lose me as a poster. A real ****ing boxing fan, and you will probably lose other really boxing fans.

Im tired of all these fruitcake nuthhuggers.

DO YOUR ****IN JOBS!
            Moderators can't merge threads, so how are we supposed to combine them?

Comment

Or your going to lose me as a poster. A real ****ing boxing fan, and you will probably lose other really boxing fans.

Im tired of all these fruitcake nuthhuggers.

DO YOUR ****IN JOBS!
              I said the same thing. Thread after thread of the same topics. That guy Pull Counter is all day with it too.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinfan22 View Post
                It's funny how people r so quick to label PAC/mayweather posters as non-boxing fans. I've been watching boxing for 22 years now and I consider myself a worthy boxing fan. But I do still enjoy mayweather/pacquiao fights and still see them as the best this sport has had in awhile. But I wasn't aware that there was a club you needed to be in where you had to prove you are a devoted boxing fan :P
                I'm a moderate Mayweather fan, and I want to see the fight just as bad as the next guy, but this constant chattering about who's nuts are hung onto hardest, or who's going to win the contract negotiations is ridiculous. You know what I mean so don't play stupid.

Not only do I want to see the fight, but I might actually chime in on some of these ridiculous discussions. I'm not condemning people for talking about the fight.

The point of this thread is to tell everyone(especially moderators) that we don't need 600 threads about the same ****. Make it's own section or combine threads.

Comment

I'm a moderate Mayweather fan, and I want to see the fight just as bad as the next guy, but this constant chattering about who's nuts are hung onto hardest, or who's going to win the contract negotiations is ridiculous. You know what I mean so don't play stupid.

Not only do I want to see the fight, but I might actually chime in on some of these ridiculous discussions. I'm not condemning people for talking about the fight.

The point of this thread is to tell everyone(especially moderators) that we don't need 600 threads about the same ****. Make it's own section or combine threads.
                  Great point!

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
                    Do we even have mods? I mean I didn't think we did especially considering there was a thread that went 30 pages deep with blantant racial remarks against Blacks etc and while people reported those guys, nothing happened.

I don't really care for Floyd but people were calling him "a monkey from africa" and a ton of other bull**** racial remarks. Honestly I have given up on this site being ran proper, so my advice to you is just take this site for what it's worth (complete ****).
                    What thread is that bro??

Comment

I agree, I know of at least 15 B.S. threads that were deleted today. I asked BPP to give us the ability to merge, we'll see.

Comment

Working...
                      X