Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Of Clottey, Marg, and Cintron, who do you think is more deserving of a 2nd chance?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Of Clottey, Marg, and Cintron, who do you think is more deserving of a 2nd chance?

Well? Are any of them deserving?

lol um i guess Clottey he only buckled under the pressure of his first Major Event.

Margs is a cheat and Kermit has looked a fool just a few too many times for me.

at least Clottey only has this last fight and subsequent choke job to muddy up his credibility.

Comment

Originally posted by -GDS- View Post
      None of them are deserving but if I would have to pick one I would pick Kermit because he at least gives us bizzare action before he mentally folds, Clottey had the chance of a lifetime and covered up in one of the worst fights in terms of excitement I've seen, and Margarito doesn't deserve **** he ripped us boxing fans of exciting fights with the handwraps.

Comment

Clottey, **** the other 2. I like Clottey even though I'm harsh about him not letting his hands go. I mean this ****er needs to let his hands go. Its better to try to win a fight then it is to survive from getting knocked down or knocked out.

Comment

If I had to choose then Clottey. Margarito cheated with hand wraps, Kermit Cintron does ridiculous s***. Clottey was just there for a paycheck but he didn't jump out of the ring or anything.

Comment

**** Clottey.. He had his chance and blew it. He didn't want to take chances and his style of fighting is just the way it is. Pacman was to much for him. Yea he was landing shots, but he didn't take chances! If he did, we could've wittnessed a GREAT fight.

Margo had plaster..

Cintron didn't get his 5 mins, and was doing GREAT before falling out the ring.

Now choose.

Comment

I’d have to say Clottey. He was the definition of a spoiler in the Pac fight, but at least he didn’t attempt to assault Pac with a weapon like Marg tried to do with Shane or pull the many theatrics that Cintron has done. I’ll admit his seeming lack of effort in the Pac fight angered me. I still can’t believe he may have lost every round Pac. It’s just hard for me to believe he really tried to win that night. I thought Pac would win, but by 8-4 or something. Still, I view it as F’d up that Marg will most likely get a big fight before Clottey, who will probably be blackballed.

Comment

Clottey got dominated by a great fighter, but he didn't really do anything unethical.

Margarito cheated. Kermit jumped out of the ring hoping to get a 3.5 round decision win. Clottey is most deserving of another chance, though he will probably end up blowing it again.

Comment

Originally posted by -GDS- View Post
                  clottey....

Comment

Although Clottey ****ed up his chance of a lifetime, I think he is much more deserving of another shot than the others. Cintron is just crazy, and Margarito tried to break some serious rules. Clottey just went funky under too much pressure and couldn't perform.

I'm rather positive that given another chance we would see a different fighter.

Comment

Working...
                    X