No announcement yet.

Jay-Z > Biggie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Counter Punch View Post
    And who do you think paved the way for Jay-Z?? I never said I was a fan just pointing out that lyrically he was more talented than BIG. If you go through my posts you'll see I have Nas ahead of them both
    All he did was bite biggie's stuff, steal his beats, then claim it as his own.

I'm not fooled by a great beat. Whoever makes Jay's beats knows what they are doing. Jay on the other hand. fuck him.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
      Biggie's 2 albums >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pac's entire resume>= Jay-Z.

I'm not huge on Pac.
      reasonable doubt>>>>both of biggie albums

reasonable doubt is up there with illmatic and 36 chambers

Comment

Originally posted by 407BoriKua View Post
        i agree completely pac had it all his style was unique he was the truth he is the true GOAT
        Born on the east coast, moved down south, then moved to oakland(not LA like he repped). It's no surprise that he was able to change his style so much. He was influenced by so many different cultures. East coast was his first style, then he went west coast, then he went down south for his spiritual enlightenment. I'm not surprised by it.

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
          reasonable doubt>>>>both of biggie albums

reasonable doubt is up there with illmatic and 36 chambers
          Ready 2 Die ****s all over Reasonable doubt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

Ready to Die is pretty much equal to Illmatic in my book, maybe slightly behind it. But Jay-Z ain't on BIG's level, especially considerin how much he bits him.

Comment

biggie > 2pac > jay-z

Comment

Working...
              X