Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The UK watches more boxing than the USA by a long shot...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The UK watches more boxing than the USA by a long shot...

Last edited by Hero Complex; 10-24-2009, 04:49 PM.

congratulations...im sure the brits are beaming with pride

Comment

its also broadcasted more over there, because when i was there (UK) they were televising local/regional fights, and it seemed like it was a regular thing. it's sad, over here, i have to hold out for whenever boxing comes on, and FNF's is only on during the summer, sucks when you're a diehard and you have to hunt for live boxing, and i live in fuc*ing vegas too!

oh well, lucky UK.

Comment

It's true, I'm even watching a bit of Francois Botha embarrassing himself for the amazing WBF title (what's the best of the worst titles, IBO, WBU, WBF??). Good job I have access to good streams, paid for, mind. It's a shame the main UK TV channels don't show boxing, or they might, about a week after the fight.

Comment

No way does the UK get more boxing than America now that Setanta is no more.

Comment

There is never any boxing on in America, unless its PPV or Telemundo

Comment

i love Boxing and watch it whenever its on wether its on tv, stream or sometimes if i cant get a stream working i avoid result and download the fight. Dantheman could you link me to were you watch your payd for streams ? i dont mind paying if they work. cheers.

Comment

The collapse of Setanta has been very bad news for UK boxing...and that ITV is to pull the plug at the end of the year makes matters worse...it looks like British boxing fans will be getting both ripped off for the fights they will get to see or just be left in the dark for the near future. Where would we all be without the internet?

Comment

Your youtube videos is an indication of who watches boxing? Thats some shocking information right there.

Comment

That's good to know, no shame in that. I'd want nothing more then for Boxing to stay alive.

Comment

Working...
                    X