No announcement yet.

I propose a new forum/sub forum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I propose a new forum/sub forum

There are too many metro type threads in the lounge. I propose a lounge for the confused, proud to shave your body, super trendy types that like to drink cosmos and ****. I would prefer not to have to see them. I've seen enough of guys showing off their six packs and other dudes saying stuff like "you have a great boxing body".

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    There are too many metro type threads in the lounge. I propose a lounge for the confused, proud to shave your body, super trendy types that like to drink cosmos and ****. I would prefer not to have to see them. I've seen enough of guys showing off their six packs and other dudes saying stuff like "you have a great boxing body".
    you have a great ****o dick, walt

Comment

I'm fair riz, separate but equal is fine with me.

Comment

thats how i roll

joe cortez style : fair but firm

Comment

Originally posted by mr. riz View Post
          thats how i roll

joe cortez style : fair but firm
          Cortez should be in the metro forum, he's a big sissy

Comment

If anything the mods should get rid of some sections, there are too many that are just dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              If anything the mods should get rid of some sections, there are too many that are just dead.
              There is enuff gayish threads about shaving to get rid of that dead weight.

Comment

I propose you get over the fact that guys can trim their leg hairs or dick hairs and still get more ***** than you.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  I propose you get over the fact that guys can trim their leg hairs or dick hairs and still get more ***** than you.
                  You have no idea how much ***** I get fool. I propose you continue to bring your ass to the laser removal spot and start the new spot for your crew.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    You have no idea how much ***** I get fool. I propose you continue to bring your ass to the laser removal spot and start the new spot for your crew.
                    I'm clowning, son.

Really though there's only 2 threads about male grooming in here.

The one about the legs, and the one about "teh pubez".

Comment

Working...
                    X