No announcement yet.

Boxing Strategies that work in FN4...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll tell you what doesn't work lol

The people who throw straight right over and over and over and... over... and over.... again. Why do people even try this? All you do is bob, uppercut, weave, hook. The fights over.

Comment

My favorite thing to do is use my D to set up a counter, I start off countering to the body, once they start to block down there I'll counter with a overhand right or uppercut to the head and a haymaker left hook to da body.....Works at least 75% of the time.....usually I can come back with another right haymaker to the body too.

Comment

I've only played once online and faced a Mike Tyson punch spammer, I was a downloaded version of Tyson Fury and I was doing well at first by keeping him at arms length but I think he must have cranked everything up to 99 cos he never ran out of gas, started getting to me after the 2nd round and he knocked me out in the middle rounds. I think I have got better since then and might give it another go. If anyone fancies giving me a fight and then giving me some feedback that would be appreciated. My PSN username is: AndyPepRock

Comment

So I stared fighting haggler with my created boxer. his main style is a sharpshooter and my best punch is the right hand... ok but i dunno what it is but I'm getting my ass kicked!

Haggler mainly counter punches the whole fight. I try to box he just wears me down and ko's me in the latter rounds.

If i try to counter him i have a way better opportunity for the KO and have knocked him down but he turns the tide by timing my punches with perfect block and before you know it... i'm ****ed!

What would you say a good strategy for haggler is?

Comment

my best friend is a spammer so I get a alot of practice. He wont stop unless I start hurting him which I usually do anyways. He weave and rolls just to do it. he doesnt do it for any reason other than to be like me. he has gotten good at timing my counters, but lately I just counter to the body and hit him up to every few times. works well. I am like a young james toney in that game. i am the only person I have seen that will get his opponents connect % at 40 something while mine is 70 or damn near close to 80. sometimes i go rounds without missing a body shot. I love sitting in the middle and fightin inside. I get hit but I will block and slip A LOT of your punches and get you tired.

Comment

I find that combination punching works great in the game, much better than it did in round 3 because the punches come out faster.

I usually start to the head and finish to the body, or start with the body and finish with an uppercut to the head.

Comment

here is my strategy:

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/8315859

Comment

Working...
                X