Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a dumbass! :ANYWORD:

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg happpy View Post
      I refuse to watch this video because I hate seeing innocent feet get damaged by morons.
      :rofl1:

My dude Trigg still postin feet-classic posts!

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        get that one a glass of milk.

poor girl. it's really not her fault. women are fragile creatures. they really are. that sounds chauvinistic, but it's de truth. at that point in life most girls are just concerned with looking pretty, which she's doing well. one of the "men" should have stepped in and stopped her. that girl has never been hit hard in her life, certainly not by a concrete pool floor. that had bad idea written all over it.

shame on the dudes. that poor girl is going to be in a wheelchair for a while.

i fully expect the homie squealpig to defend the right of women to jump off the same roofs as the men with wikipedia links, and maybe even a graph or two.
        She has every right to jump off the roof but she should have landed in the water.

Here is a graph depicting the effects of momentum and gravity on someone jumping off the roof:

She's a stupid fucker.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          get that one a glass of milk.

poor girl. it's really not her fault. women are fragile creatures. they really are. that sounds chauvinistic, but it's de truth. at that point in life most girls are just concerned with looking pretty, which she's doing well. one of the "men" should have stepped in and stopped her. that girl has never been hit hard in her life, certainly not by a concrete pool floor. that had bad idea written all over it.

shame on the dudes. that poor girl is going to be in a wheelchair for a while.

i fully expect the homie squealpig to defend the right of women to jump off the same roofs as the men with wikipedia links, and maybe even a graph or two.
          I'm sorry, but most of what you said are a load of crap.

Yes, he shouldn't have pressured her.. But women should know when not to do DUMB SHIT.

If all you did your whole life was sitting by a pool, looking pretty then you'll never learn that jumping from a roof of a house MIGHT be a dumb idea.
          In life, you make mistakes and you learn the consequences.. Guess daddys girl never learned it.. But reality just hit her HARD.

I'm not getting any satisfaction from this, but I'm not making excuses for her either.
          Excuses are exactly why so many of my genereration are so freaking dumb and superficial.. Just saying.
          Last edited by Grand Champ; 06-05-2013, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            She has every right to jump off the roof but she should have landed in the water.

Here is a graph depicting the effects of momentum and gravity on someone jumping off the roof:

She's a stupid fucker.
            So basically she should of consulted with you before taking the plunge

Comment

how did i know it would be that one that ****ed it up. Dopey ditsy *****

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                So basically she should of consulted with you before taking the plunge

Comment

That's a truly awful moment for all people involved though.

You feel dreadful saying anything when accidents like that happen.

But her sense of awareness was clearly not there, she was doing wacky dancing before it and it wouldn't surprise me if alcohol was involved. Truly horrid way to crash down to reality.

Comment

When I was a kid, I watched my uncle dive off the pitched copper roof of the pool shed into an in-ground pool. It was ****in crazy; and I never tried to copy him...

Comment

Reminds me of the time a couple of the lads egged me on into doing something I didn't want to do. I didn't do it, though; I was independent and strong-minded enough to not give into peer pressure and simply tottered my way on home with my hands cuffed behind my back and with my pants down to my ankles.

Many tears were shed that night but my dignity and self-respect remained intact throughout.

Comment

Working...
                      X