Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oddest Things To Ever Happen In The Ring: Fan Man, Bowe-Golota and more!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oddest Things To Ever Happen In The Ring: Fan Man, Bowe-Golota and more!

Every now and then, boxing serves as a platform for some of the oddest occurrences in all of sports.

The Bowe-Golota brawl, "Fan Man" and Tyson's bite are just a few examples of such occurrences.

What are some other examples of these weird incidents that left us all in shock?
    Last edited by texasboi15; 08-08-2011, 07:34 AM.

It wasn't really odd and for some reason I can't remember which fight, but when Larry Merchant was doing a post fight interview some dude ran up into the camera to scream about some fighter getting robbed and Larry Merchant strong armed that fool. LOL, funniest Larry Merchant moment ever!!

Comment

oleg maskaev knocks hasim rahman out the ring unto the floor!

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        It wasn't really odd and for some reason I can't remember which fight, but when Larry Merchant was doing a post fight interview some dude ran up into the camera to scream about some fighter getting robbed and Larry Merchant strong armed that fool. LOL, funniest Larry Merchant moment ever!!
        please find out what fight that was! please! i'm lmao just picturing merchant!

Comment

A boxers mum came into the ring and tried to attack the other boxer with her slipper.

0:30

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
            please find out what fight that was! please! i'm lmao just picturing merchant!
            Sorry I can't remember what fight. But here is a link to a thread where somebody posted the video. Enjoy.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=297687

Comment

not to be picking on rahman but that huge swollen lump that was left on his head after the holyfield headbutt was brutal!

Comment

Originally posted by 1believer View Post
                A boxers mum came into the ring and tried to attack the other boxer with her slipper.

0:30

that was crazy

Comment

Working...
                X