No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Angel Hernandez DQ’d, Joey Hernandez Wins, Riot Erupts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Angel Hernandez DQ’d, Joey Hernandez Wins, Riot Erupts

Former junior middleweight contender Angel “Toro” Hernandez (30-10, 17 KOs) was disqualified at the end of round eight against Joey “Twinkle Fingers” Hernandez (18-1-1, 10 KOs) for swinging after the bell on Friday night at Hanging Gardens Banquets in River Grove, IL. The scheduled ten-round contest for the vacant USBO belt was part of a duel-feature at Chicago Fight Night presented by Chicago Fight Clubs Promotion LLC.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Former junior middleweight contender Angel “Toro” Hernandez (30-10, 17 KOs) was disqualified at the end of round eight against Joey “Twinkle Fingers” Hernandez (18-1-1, 10 KOs) for swinging after the bell on Friday night at Hanging Gardens Banquets in River Grove, IL. The scheduled ten-round contest for the vacant USBO belt was part of a duel-feature at Chicago Fight Night presented by Chicago Fight Clubs Promotion LLC.

[Click Here To Read More]
    I would have to see tape to judge.

Comment

joey hernandez seems to always act thuggish , i gotta see the tape though, as soon as i read the title i was wondering what the cuban thug from hialeah had done

Comment

this is what i'm talking about

Comment

I will try to get the video up for you guys, it was indeed a war, before the fight, during the fights and after the fights.

Comment

was david estrada there stabbing people

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
              joey hernandez seems to always act thuggish , i gotta see the tape though, as soon as i read the title i was wondering what the cuban thug from hialeah had done
              You sure he was Cuban? There are that many Cubans in Chicago for them to get into verbal exchanges and brawls with Mexicans?

Comment

Damn Mexicans! why don't they all go back to Albaquerque or Santa Fe or wherever it is in Mexico they came from!

Comment

any videos yet??

Comment

Joey Hernandez is no thug, and he is not from Hialeah either. But he does now have a BELT!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X