No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Return on 1/19: Rosado, Guerrero in The Mix

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Yeah, just like Martinez ducked Pirog? Pirog faded away into oblivion just as quick as he took the MW scene by storm. I'll say the same thing about this fight as I did that one........make it happen so my boy can put an end to all this 3G is God talk.

I thought Molina just said he would step up to the plate and fight him? Why isn't he being considered?
    Hopefully they realize Molina's style is **** and they dont waste any time. now you can talk about how he was robbed vs Kirkland, Lara, and anyone else, but his fights are ugly boring grab fests.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360
      Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

I dont like neither fight especially for a so called top MW. Come on this is no better than what Canelo is doing, fighting smaller guys. With that said, I hope its Rosado out of the two. I feel like Rosado is getting a little too much hype around here...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Rosado is one of the least discussed LMWs, and I doubt anyone would pick him against Golovkin.
      I'm just saying people talk about him like he's good which I don't think he is.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post

Rosado has shown growth and resiliency. I already have him labeled as a "good" fighter. Beating Golovkin when every other fighter is hesitating, would put him in the "very good" category.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360
          Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Rosado has shown growth and resiliency. I already have him labeled as a "good" fighter. Beating Golovkin when every other fighter is hesitating, would put him in the "very good" category.
          Do you really think he has a chance vs Golovkin? He may be tough and resilient and that might work in certain situations or vs certain fighters but not vs Golovkin, I dont think.

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
            Murray is gonna fight Martinez in April and macklin is gonna fight chavez jr.

amazing picture...

green karma.

Comment

Card should be

Main Event
              Gennady Golovkin vs Fernando Guerrero

Co-main Event
              Orlando Salido vs Mikey Garcia

Grudge Match
              Juan Manuel "JuanMa" Lopez vs Wilfredo Vazquez Jr

Grudge Match
              Glen Tapia vs Brian Vera

Comment

Doubt Rosado happens...... Hes the #1 for K9s title

Comment

The card is solid, It's not the best card that could be put together, but there's some interest in the undercard and the main event is what I really want to see. I think GGG and Mikey pull out victories, GGG by late round KO, and Mikey by Split decision.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    Do you really think he has a chance vs Golovkin? He may be tough and resilient and that might work in certain situations or vs certain fighters but not vs Golovkin, I dont think.

He has a decent chance, and maybe the extra weight will help him. I'm not confident enough to bet on him though. I do like both fighters, but I would be rooting for Rosado to pull it off. Rosado's star would grow so much larger if he's able to win against the seemingly unstoppable GGG. If he can keep his 154lb IBF mandatory spot, then he should take the risk.

Comment

Rosado will get hurt and stopped like he did in the Angulo fight. Easy work for Golovkin. Golovkin will knock both these guys out. Guess this will be another showcase fight to make Golovkin look unstoppable.

Comment

Working...
                      X