No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBA Waiting on Docs, NSAC Hearing For Peterson Ruling

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBA Waiting on Docs, NSAC Hearing For Peterson Ruling

World Boxing Association Vice President Gilberto Mendoza has exclusively told World Boxing News that Amir Khan is capable of reclaiming his old WBA junior welterweight title if the Nevada State Athletic Commission finds that Lamont Peterson intentionally took performance enhancing drugs.

[Click Here To Read More]

What Peterson did was wrong but in no way, shape, or form should the first fight be overturned. The testing was under one format, a format that he passed, lets leave it alone and move on. If the WBA feels so strongly about peds then they should mandate that all their title fights be under VADA, not some other format.

Comment

Why are we even having this conversation when Cheaterson himself admitted of taking it? give me a ****ing break... give titles back to khan and ban PEDerson for a good long time... there is simply nothing in it.. its as open as kim kardashians vagina... PERIOD

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
        What Peterson did was wrong but in no way, shape, or form should the first fight be overturned. The testing was under one format, a format that he passed, lets leave it alone and move on. If the WBA feels so strongly about peds then they should mandate that all their title fights be under VADA, not some other format.
        are u serious? even though he admitted using

Comment

Dude.. Your Display picture totally sums you up. shows your level of maturity and most definitely your IQ level.. you shouldnt even be allowed to comment here... take your stupid BS somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
            are u serious? even though he admitted using
            I understand that but for what they tested for in the first fight, he was clean. Under the contract they agreed to, WADA found Peterson clean. You can't just go changing stuff because under another contract they found something else.

Shane Mosley wasn't found for roids in some of his bouts. After he admitted to using them, did we take away the wins? No, we didn't. Same would happen if Margarito admitted to using illegal wraps against Cotto. You don't change the result of a fight from the past under any circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by afiln View Post
              Dude.. Your Display picture totally sums you up. shows your level of maturity and most definitely your IQ level.. you shouldnt even be allowed to comment here... take your stupid BS somewhere else.
              I'm immature and dumb because I like to drink beer......right? I'm sorry but I don't believe in changing the rules or bending over backwards for a fighter. They were tested under WADA, a test that found Peterson clean. You can't just go back and change things now. In that fight Peterson was clean under WADA testing. Move on.

Comment

I'm immature and dumb because I like to drink beer......
                You drink more beer than a whole of pub... you lifeless looserrr.. and you dont have an argument.. so crawl back to your rat hole you ****ing rat.

Comment

I understand that but for what they tested for in the first fight, he was clean. Under the contract they agreed to, WADA found Peterson clean. You can't just go changing stuff because under another contract they found something else.

Shane Mosley wasn't found for roids in some of his bouts. After he admitted to using them, did we take away the wins? No, we didn't. Same would happen if Margarito admitted to using illegal wraps against Cotto. You don't change the result of a fight from the past under any circumstances.
                  that because shane was part of gbp and good friends with oscar, so oscar decided to let it go and never persued it legally, where as khan is persuing it legaly,

tell me something, if you got sacked form work unfairly u gonna let it slide or they them to court? Especially when you have such a strong case against them?

your logic makes no sense.

Comment

and there was no testing in the first fight, just normal commision testing, what are u talking about wada? if they had vada testing in the first fight he would have been caught because he would have tested positive in november.

Comment

Working...
                    X