Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather jr continues to give back to the community, what a great GREAT man..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather jr continues to give back to the community, what a great GREAT man..

Floyd continues to stay busy in the Las Vegas community. He visited Rainbow Dreams Academy on 3.13.12 where he spent time speaking to the students.

despite being classless and coming off as obnoxious at times.
    Floyd's heart is in the right pace most of the time.

He's known for his charity work..... he's behaving like a role model

Comment

why does he still wear jnco/johnny blaze style looking jeans?

Comment

i thought it was another raw turkey for homeless people with no place to cook it

Comment

ROFL

THE KID SITTING 2ND TO THE RIGHT

IS THE Future savior of the HW Division you can tell even now he's gonna be mike tyson

Comment

thats pretty cool of floyd too do !!!! but something tells me he was only there as part of his plea agreement !!!!! and if thats true how much credit does he really deserve if hes forced to do it by law !!!!!!

and another thing just look at those kids faces !!!! they look like they wish floyd would just leave or they could be in another place other than listening to floyd brag about his millions , his bentley , his mansions and how he makes it rain at the club !!!!!! its ons one thing to flaunt your money but to flaunt your money at kids is truely classless !!!!!!!!
            Last edited by treason1; 03-20-2012, 01:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
              thats pretty cool of floyd too do !!!! but something tells me he was only there as part of his plea agreement !!!!! and if thats true how much credit does he really deserve if hes forced to do it by law !!!!!!
              he regularly does charitable things to give back to his community

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                he regularly does charitable things to give back to his community
                that is to be commended !!!! i give props to floyd and others who give back to the community!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by UmissUpay View Post
                  i thought it was another raw turkey for homeless people with no place to cook it

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post

and another thing just look at those kids faces !!!! they look like they wish floyd would just leave or they could be in another place other than listening to floyd brag about his millions , his bentley , his mansions and how he makes it rain at the club !!!!!! its ons one thing to flaunt your money but to flaunt your money at kids is truely classless !!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X