Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Chisora gets a crack at the belts....why doesn't Tyson Fury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Chisora gets a crack at the belts....why doesn't Tyson Fury?

Chisora has 17 fights....2 loses.......only 9 ko's......and his best win was vs Danny Williams........Tyson has 17 fights 0 loses.....12 ko's.......yeah umm can any one explain to me how this kat is getting a shot???? oh yeah the HW is a pile of ****.........

They want Fury to gain more experience.

Comment

Because he doesnt want to?

Its not that hard

Comment

chisora beat helenius.

Comment

Fury refused offers from Klitschko's camp a couple of months ago.

Comment

Chisora's loss to Fury shouldn't be a big consideration. He was in dreadful shape and gave a very poor performance. Fury's performance was his best so far. On the night Fury was the better man, but if they were both at their best it would've been very different.

Comment

Fury was offered a fight with Wlad after he defeated Chisora, but he and his management decided he's not ready yet and said no.

Comment

Because Fury is a *****.

Comment

he beat helenius (i think he's out for awhile with a hand injury) who many consider top 5 and he's ready to fight a klitschko. i have no problem with the fight. povetkin doesnt want any, fury isnt ready yet, and they beat everyone else near the top 10

and i don't wanna hear none of that 'well the official stats say that helenius won blah blah blah"...i'm not giving him credit for that W like i don't give paul williams credit for lara or cintron (half?)credit for martinez.

Comment

because fury isnt at that level yet and i doubt he ever will be,chisora beat himself in the fury fight well in training cause that was bad weight chisora gained but he still troubled fury.chisora beat helenius,fury hasnt even been in the ring with anybody as half as good as helenius.

Comment

Working...
                    X