Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: Ball is in My Court, 4th Pacquiao Fight in Mexico!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez: Ball is in My Court, 4th Pacquiao Fight in Mexico!

WBO/WBA lightweight champion Juan Manuel Marquez arrived to Mexico City earlier today, and received a hero's welcome, with an anxious crowd of over 300 people, including press, radio and television, fans and family. Many carried banners with expressions of admiration and support for last Saturday's controversial twelve round majority decision loss to Manny Pacquiao at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

Roach would never accept that in 1 million years.

Comment

let the Mayweather v Pacquiao negotiations begin

Comment

The ball is not in your court deep ****, Manny can easily fight Bradley, Maidana,ect,ect

LMAO at this!!!

Anyways Mayweather vs Pacquiao needs to happend before a 4th fight

Comment

lol just fight floyd, manny. Fire bob arum and make the fight everyone wants to see.

props to marquez for realizing he has the leverage now.

Comment

Marquez calls the shots now.WAR Marquez

Comment

I would be seriously concerned for Pac's well being, if the fight ever happened in Mexico. And why not fight in the Phillippines btw?

Comment

LOL ..nice try jmm but no....pac aint american either just like you .. anywhere is cool(altho not practical) but mexico or philippines...

Comment

Las Vegas = The phillipines when it comes to judging as far as i'm concerned.

Comment

Scrap the Mexico venue....what we want is this fight to be at 135!!! Tel em Dinamita!!

Comment

Working...
                    X