No announcement yet.

Am i a criminal or a hero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am i a criminal or a hero

I just beat some heroin addict bloody,he had a runaway with him either she ran and he said no to the paramedics or she got busted i fcking hope and sent home to her family.my shirt is literally covered in his blood and i feel righteous.

Originally posted by Ryannn
    [IMG]http://api.ning.com/files/k*sAHipYtdkiTHni4cA0UN2A-TvhpXmtpfpnHrSSR3jo*qDB0OqXQHl2fy*kloqw/ThugLife.png?width=737&height=414[/IMG]
    nothing came up my thugness shielded it

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        nothing came up my thugness shielded it
        ****ing stupid non-working pic

Comment

well, im not saying you're lying but i find it hard to believe that heroin addict-beating thugs would go to message boards and brag about it.

pics would convince me otherwise

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
            ****ing stupid non-working pic

all good i am thug,not a ***** i get down,tonight i p[roved it again one punch dude was twitching,i might pursue mma big money little skill i dare one of those ******s to try and wrestle me.

Comment

Jking mma is gay but im not on par with that shiet,however i pack a huge punch and am ready to scrap feeling that ******s cheek bone break was awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
                well, im not saying you're lying but i find it hard to believe that heroin addict-beating thugs would go to message boards and brag about it.

pics would convince me otherwise
                i am no thug i am a hero,your mad because you are not.plain and simple men that have balls show them the ones that dont well you know your that way.
                Last edited by MARKBNLV; 06-11-2011, 08:54 AM.

Comment

I think that like John McClane, you were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Yippee ki-yay, Mother****er!

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
                    I think that like John McClane, you were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Yippee ki-yay, Mother****er!
                    I am in a crazy mode,and i am loving it fck being good fck boring ass life i am knee deep back in the game,time to make some fcking scratch.

Comment

Working...
                    X