Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vivian Harris picks Peterson over Ortiz! (AUDIO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vivian Harris picks Peterson over Ortiz! (AUDIO)

Will he be right?

we all know ortiz is a very big 140 pounder, thats one reason why he has got so much KOs.

he weighed-in at 141 tonight....was he overweight or in the agreed limit????????

I hope we can see 2 upsets

BTW. hey boxing247 did you ask kassim about his Sturm fight???

Comment

Originally posted by MAЯA View Post
      we all know ortiz is a very big 140 pounder, thats one reason why he has got so much KOs.

he weighed-in at 141 tonight....was he overweight or in the agreed limit????????

Light welterweight bouts are at 140 pounds. Ortiz knows that Peterson is a legitimate threat and not a shot fighter like Vivian Harris or Nate Campbell. That is why he came in overweight.

Comment

Originally posted by MAЯA View Post

There is a high chance of 2 upsets happening.

Can't wait for tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by MXboxingfan View Post
          Light welterweight bouts are at 140 pounds. Ortiz knows that Peterson is a legitimate threat and not a shot fighter like Vivian Harris or Nate Campbell. That is why he came in overweight.
          So since the contracted weight was 141 then its not a JWW bout. Whats the problem again?

Comment

No surprise, I am also picking Peterson. Ortiz looks like he doesn't even want to do this.

Comment

Same man, great nigh of boxing!!

Comment

Originally posted by ALLBOXING247 View Post
                Same man, great nigh of boxing!!
                thanks for the pm.

Comment

Harris clearly hit the class A gear hard.

Comment

I thought the same too, but after analyzing, I can see that Ortiz will really do him dirty.

Peterson is an inside fighter that can make Ortiz uncomfortable because he's a good, tough, body puncher, but he doesn't have that good a chin, doesn't have much pop, or that good a defense.

He will be going against Ortiz, who has one of the best offenses in boxing and a solid defense. Peterson's tendency will be to get on the inside and Ortiz will give him a beating because of it. It could be a great fight depending on how much Peterson can take, but Ortiz has more power, accuracy, and explosiveness than Bradley, including punching from a southpaw stance.

Ortiz by UD, but he could get a mid-late KO.

Comment

Working...
                    X