Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does Kobe have to do to be considered better than Jordan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
    Before u call someone a twat at least defend yourself. So you think kobe is better?
    Of couse he does! Hes got the mamba in his sig... He probably has a Kobe bobble head on the dash of his car too!

Comment

Before u call someone a twat at least defend yourself. So you think kobe is better?
      nope, thats why i dont run my mouth like a twat...........

Comment

Originally posted by Texasboy34 View Post
        Kobe wasnt the best player on his own team when he and Shaq won those 3 rings. Kobe didn't really come into his own until they were on their 3rd championship or when they went that 4th time and lost. Jordan on the otherhand was always that dude on his team... He won 6 as that dude... Kobe has won 1 as that dude. I'm gonna say Kobe needs at least 7 or 8 titles to even be mentioned in the same sentence as MJ. You also need to take into consideration that when MJ played it was mainly man up D... only ******* play this BS zone **** that Kobe gets the benefit of playing in. MJ also played in a day when centers were actually centers... These fools today would get ran outta the building by prime: Shaq, Hakeem, Robinson, Ewing, Mourning, Mutumbo...etc I'm sorry, but MJ had it harder than Kobe all the way around so its hard for me to even hear Kobe being the GOAT. I'd consider him as a top 10 guy for sure, but better than MJ? SHIIITTT... You must be on those rocks if you think that.
        No. Kobe average like 26 5 and 4 against Philly. That's untrue. I'm not comparing him or saying he's better than Jordan. I think it's just a shame that people say these are "Shaq's rings." What does that even mean? How many rings did Shaq have before Phil? Why didn't they win rings when Shaq had 3 other allstars next to him in like what 97 or 98? I forget the year. We lost because Kobe wasn't ready. Once Kobe was ready and Phil came in we went on our run.

It was an actual benefit for MJ to go up against man to man. Not sure what you mean there. Kobe is one of the best one on one players/ iso players to play the game. Maybe you mean that there was no handchecking? Which means players could play more physical. But lets not act like Jordan didn't get calls and that in his prime he got to the line probably 10-12 times a game.

They call more BS fouls today but the zone defense if used properly is a great asset and can take a great player out of his game.

Did you see what Boston did last year against LBJ and Kobe? Boston's defense was help predicated. They played a 2-3 zone against those 2 and forced the other team mates to beat them. Bron didn't have the cast. And Odom and Gasol vanished in last years finals.

Comment

ha to bad there only half the finals he was in..look at the overall numbers and who was the best player in the team. Oh by the way jordan never lost 2 finals he was favored in
          I was just showing you that Jordan didn't shoot 100% in the finals. I think that as players in the last 2 titles Kobe and Shaq were equal as players. Shaq's finals performances came against lower level bigs.

Indiana Pacers: Rick Smitts, Sam Perkins, Dale Davis,

Philadelphia 76ers: ***embe Mutombo, Matt Geiger, Tyrone Hill, Todd MacCulloch,

New Jersey Nets: TODD MACCULLOCH, Aaron Williams, Jason Collins, KENYON MARTIN

Comment

Originally posted by lefhooktodabody View Post
            I was just showing you that Jordan didn't shoot 100% in the finals. I think that as players in the last 2 titles Kobe and Shaq were equal as players. Shaq's finals performances came against lower level bigs.

Indiana Pacers: Rick Smitts, Sam Perkins, Dale Davis,

Philadelphia 76ers: ***embe Mutombo, Matt Geiger, Tyrone Hill, Todd MacCulloch,

New Jersey Nets: TODD MACCULLOCH, Aaron Williams, Jason Collins, KENYON MARTIN

In the finals yeah but im talking career wise also. Argue kobe vs jordan is like religion and war it never ends

Comment

In the finals yeah but im talking career wise also. Argue kobe vs jordan is like religion and war it never ends
              I agree. But I don't like the comparison at all. It takes away from Kobe as a player being held up to the standards of Jordan. It won't be surpassed by Kobe or anyone else.

Take away Jordan and comparisons and then Kobe's career can be appreciated. I don't think it's Kobe's or LBJ's fault that the media hypes them up and then **** on them when they don't come through.

Comment

Originally posted by lefhooktodabody View Post
                I agree. But I don't like the comparison at all. It takes away from Kobe as a player being held up to the standards of Jordan. It won't be surpassed by Kobe or anyone else.

Take away Jordan and comparisons and then Kobe's career can be appreciated. I don't think it's Kobe's or LBJ's fault that the media hypes them up and then **** on them when they don't come through.
                I agree 1111111000000000000000000000% i've been saying this forever. It doesn't make them bad players there great players but it's really unfair to them

Comment

I don't know man. A lot of people considered him to be the number two guy on the team when Shaq was around...His rape allegation didn't help either.

Comment

LOL @ the votes for the last option.

Get real.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

"He'll never be better"

Stooooooooooopid.

He's just about as good right now.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X