The Return of BEAVIS AND BUTT-HEAD

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seismic Breach View Post
    That's still not gonna get me to tune into MTV

i'll definately be watching this. i think its going to rock. cant wait for it to come out..... it will be the only reason my tv will be on MTV. i hate that channel now, but for beavis and butthead?.... i'll watch

Comment

hell yea..im a big fan

Comment

I'll give it another shot, only thing I couldn't stand was the videos in the middle of the show. Hopefully they cut bak on dat.

Comment

Might actually watch MTV now with this being on. I don't know if it will have it's same luster as back in the day. We'll have to wait and see I guess. I do hope they play videos just because MTV doesn't show videos anymore.

Comment

What a lousy generation...doesn't even make a decent, orgininal MTV cartoon.

Necrophiliac, graverobbing idiots

Comment

couldnt have come back at a better time. MTV is total ****e now.
              Im sure theyll have a ball.

Comment

i'm excited to hear what they have to say about all of todays bull**** music. lady gaga, katy perry, taylor swift.... that crap. i'm sure it will be hilarious. this makes me want to pull out the old mike judge collections and re watch it.
                i'd always get a kick out of watching them fight too. this will be awesome!!

Comment

Working...
                X