No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather is Scared of Pacquiao, Says Roach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
    Manny doesn't duck anyone...He'll fight Shane even if Shane ask for a 95/5 split.
    manny dosnt duck anyone? dont you find it strange that in a sport that is majority black, pac has managed to avoid PLENTY of fights with good black fighters?

Comment

Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
      manny dosnt duck anyone? dont you find it strange that in a sport that is majority black, pac has managed to avoid PLENTY of fights with good black fighters?
      Pacquiao's former promoter said they protected Pacquiao against certain type of fighters.

Here's a direct quote.

"See, I started all of this and I knew what I was doing by keeping Pacquiao away from African American fighters. You got Mayweather, an African American that don't give a damn that's a faster fighter than Pacquiao is. I think he would have beat the daylights out of Pacquiao, but I knew what I was doing by avoiding those types of fights for Pacquiao." - MURAD MUHAMMAD

Comment

Originally posted by DiLLiNGER View Post
        Everyone knows that except his delusional no boxing knowledge nutthuging fan base..pacquiao cheats on his wife and inside the ring..Floyd mayweather is the true p4p king.
        The irony of that coming from a ***** is f.ucking hilarious. Most of you cocknosers are about 15 and have only actually watched Floydius 'fight'.

Comment

Floyd watch too much scary movies. Pac-Cotto scare him the most

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
            Shocking. I've not heard that from Roach before.

"We're not gonna bend over for Floyd, but we're gonna force him to pay 10 million dollars per pound."
            Yeah 10 million dollars per pound what type of crap is that, what is up with the boxing game today. We have guys fighting past 40 on pay per view for $50 dollars, others impossing thousands to million dollar catch weight demands and 40 million dollar drug test being denied. How many people on this board has been a broke college student looking to score giving plasma for tuition, I may have felt weak for an hour but the $50 dollars was well worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hate Giver View Post
              what steroid is he taking?

who is supplying him steroids?

what test has he failed?

what evidence do you have that he is on steroids?

Everybody thinks manny is on steroids that's why almost 51 thousand people went to dallas to see him fight a virtual nobody & 700 thousand paid for it on ppv. Also steroid known steroid users are awarded by the unforgiving american press who loves nothing more than to catch someone using steroids fighter of the year for the third time & fighter of the decade by ring magazine & by bwaa.

memo to *****s: speak for yourselves.
              when the clottey fight was made pac fans called him a "threat" and "a very tough fighter" now he has become a "virtual nobody". but you have to admit there are several instances where a fighter has never tested positive for peds, only to admit later he was taking peds. urinalysis only is outdated. as is announced blood testing. this is a fact

Comment

Man, forget about the phrases "*****" and "*******"
                how can ANYONE believe after all the facts and evidence
                out there that has come out of team Pacquiao's mouth before,
                during and after negotiations with Floyd Mayweather Jr believe
                that Floyd ducked or is ducking Manny Pacquiao? everything is
                there on video and in black and white. I can't believe that the
                dislike people have for Floyd would make them believe things
                that are not even documented as facts or truth? It is really
                baffling and disturbing.

Comment

Originally posted by bazil82 View Post
                  Yeah 10 million dollars per pound what type of crap is that, what is up with the boxing game today. We have guys fighting past 40 on pay per view for $50 dollars, others impossing thousands to million dollar catch weight demands and 40 million dollar drug test being denied. How many people on this board has been a broke college student looking to score giving plasma for tuition, I may have felt weak for an hour but the $50 dollars was well worth it.
                  the amount of blood they will take from pbf and pac for testing is significantly lower than the amt they take when you donate blood. and you didnt feel weak for three days.

Comment

Originally posted by gibo View Post
                    Pacquiao is on something!!! No one refuses to take a 40 million dollar drug test, unless he's on DRUGS....
                    Floyd is scare of Pacquiao. No one will ask for an outside OSDT if he's about to get 70mills....Floyd said he was going to get 70mills for that fight LOL.

Comment

Floyd said that he was fighting Marquez because Marquez was a world class fighter...he didn't ask him for a OSDT

Floyd said Pacquiao was a one dimensional easy work bum...way easier than Marquez...he asked for an OSDT

Comment

Working...
                      X