No announcement yet.

No ****ing way Cotto beat Pacman if they were naturally same weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UncleSam View Post
    only way cotto beat pacman is coz he is bigger and we'll see if it's enough come november..
    Dont make excuses for a fighter PRE fight...the fight is signed and BOTH men have to take care of their business IN THE RING.

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
      So was hatton, so was dlh and and as a matter of fact so was Diaz. So cut that crap. Cotto will win cause he is the better technical boxer. Yes the sze will help cotto somewhat but PAC has better footwork and is faster but cotto can fight on or fight backwards plus he has better timing. As soon as he sees the intent for PAC to step in he will eat a jab and if he keeps on coming cotto will counter. So drop the excuses. These are two of the worlds best and the best man will win.
      cotto has a good shot cause he can probably take pacquiao's punches well and pacquiao most likely cannot. i don't really see cotto outboxing pac, his only chance is to use his natural size advantage. pressure him to the corner, and land something big...

i wouldn't bet on it though

Comment

only way cotto beat pacman is coz he is bigger and we'll see if it's enough come november..

contract is signed... its on fair & square for both camps!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
          Dont make excuses for a fighter PRE fight...the fight is signed and BOTH men have to take care of their business IN THE RING.
          this......

Comment

Are you already starting excuses?

Comment

I agree TS.....Manny would be able to take those shots that he's gonna get stopped by better!!!

Comment

Working...
              X