Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miranda-Pavlik Purse Bid March 12th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, it's a classic brawler against a boxer/puncher. I see the brawler coming out on top since Pavlik's chin has never been tested and Miranda hits like a brick. But it is a pick-em fight and I'm really looking forward to this one.

Comment

This will be a fight you will not want to wink, one punch can alter the direction of victory as both boxers pack a solid punch, believe it that Pavlik packs a good punch and ofcourse we know how Miranda is with his punches. it will be a very good fight.

Comment

i don't see miranda or pavlik posing any type of threat to taylor. miranda, for as much as i love the guy, would never get past taylor's long jab - and as for pavlik - he'd get laid out in say, 5rd's?

taylor will go undefeated in the middleweight division.

Comment

Originally posted by PRboxingfan View Post
          Yes, it's a classic brawler against a boxer/puncher. I see the brawler coming out on top since Pavlik's chin has never been tested and Miranda hits like a brick. But it is a pick-em fight and I'm really looking forward to this one.
          again, you've shown to know nothing about boxing. this is a classic boxer vs. boxer match up

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
            i don't see miranda or pavlik posing any type of threat to taylor. miranda, for as much as i love the guy, would never get past taylor's long jab - and as for pavlik - he'd get laid out in say, 5rd's?

Taylor might be able to beat Miranda cos of fight styles, jabbing Miranda all day and making him confused, but with pavlik it would be a tougher fight, pavlik is also a boxer / brawler and packs a punch, bear in mind that i am not saying Pavlik would win, but that would be a tougher fight for Taylor

Comment

again, you've shown to know nothing about boxing. this is a classic boxer vs. boxer match up
              who are the boxers in here?......Pavlik is a boxer while Miranda is more of a brawler to me

Comment

He has already lost twice IMO.Hopkins I and Winky......both close but I would have given the nod to Hopkins and even more so to Winky when they fought to a bull**** draw.

Comment

Originally posted by global_analyst View Post
                  Taylor might be able to beat Miranda cos of fight styles, jabbing Miranda all day and making him confused, but with pavlik it would be a tougher fight, pavlik is also a boxer / brawler and packs a punch, bear in mind that i am not saying Pavlik would win, but that would be a tougher fight for Taylor
                  i agree that pavlik might be the tougher fight based on his ONE fight that i've seen.

in my estimation however, a guy who bests hopkins twice and wink once - doesn't (for as up to opinion as the W's were) doesn't lose to a guy from Ohio and neither to a guy who shoots his load in the first half of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by global_analyst View Post
                    who are the boxers in here?......Pavlik is a boxer while Miranda is more of a brawler to me
                    let prboxingfan fight his own battles, the guy's dishonored my family numerous times, i'm destined to disagree with him 'til death!

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
                      He has already lost twice IMO.Hopkins I and Winky......both close but I would have given the nod to Hopkins and even more so to Winky when they fought to a bull**** draw.
                      jew'r soh krassssy

Comment

Working...
                      X