Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you see a man attacking/hitting a woman in public, do you fight him or stay out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for the posters saying they wouldnt do shiiet because she deserves it, etc. how do u know the situation just by passing by?? its either u help her or not. as for me i wouldnt do shiiet unless the dude is beating the crap out of her, like kicking and stomping her out. but if its just argument and then a few slaps, i would just turn my head to the other direction and keep walking.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      Take out my phone. 911

Problem solved.
      Girl might be dead by the time the cops show up ten minutes later.

1911 > 911

And it's really sickening to read some of these comments. No woman ever deserves to be struck by a man unless it's completely in self defense.
      Last edited by SBleeder; 04-22-2014, 10:49 AM.

Comment

A few times I have intervened when I seen this happening. Never attacked the guy, just stopped him from doing it. Seemed like the right thing to do.

Comment

Nope, not my biz

Comment

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
            Girl might be dead by the time the cops show up ten minutes later.

1911 > 911

And it's really sickening to read some of these comments. No woman ever deserves to be struck by a man unless it's completely in self defense.

Comment

I would hope everyone older than their early 20's would be mature enough do the sensible thing and call the cops if you are so concerned, its a very bad idea to get involved physically.

Comment

depends

how big are her ****?

Comment

Mind my own business.

If she's a relative of mine then that's a different story.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    depends

how big are her ****?

I once saw a couple arguing in the street, and, even though I didn't see him hit her, she was going "don't you hit me again."

I took a look at him, and not only did he have a real violent temper (I'm a placid guy) he was a right big bastard, and would have ripped my balls off. So I wanted to help her, but logically, saw the pointlessness of that: he would have just laid me out in seconds, then carried on where he'd left off.

So I called the cops. And she - a female policewoman - just went "is it a domestic, yer ****?" She didn't care less. Or she could care less, Fat Yanks.

Comment

Any decent human being would step up and say something.

You can intervene without getting physical.

Comment

Working...
                      X