No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley's Calf Injury More Serious Than Initially Thought

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    According to Joel Diaz, trainer of former champion Timothy Bradley, it may take at least 100 days for Bradley to fully heal up his right calf injury. Bradley injured his calf last Saturday night in Las Vegas, suffering a severe sprain during the twelve round unanimous decision loss in his rematch with Manny Pacquiao. Bradley suffered the injury halfway through the fight, according to his trainer.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Prepare for Bradley v Pacquiao 3.. I'm sure the contracts are already signed for 2015!

Comment

Bradley keeps sustaining leg injuries against Pac. Hmmm....I am starting to believe the talent gap theory, and perhaps Bradley tries too hard against Pac and is overextending himself.

Comment

Bradley just isn't on Pac's level.

Comment

Bradley after losing the rubbermatch, "My dick broke..."

Comment

The way he defends his self against pac's assault, he'll still get injured no matter how many times they fight..

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
              Bradley keeps sustaining leg injuries against Pac. Hmmm....I am starting to believe the talent gap theory, and perhaps Bradley tries too hard against Pac and is overextending himself.
              This is it. I thought this (and said so) after the first fight. He has to try too hard to even keep up and he ends up injuring himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Le samouraï View Post
                This is it. I thought this (and said so) after the first fight. He has to try too hard to even keep up and he ends up injuring himself.
                ^This. Surely Bradley doesn't actually train/practice bending to his waist that much, which he did an awful lot during the fight. You just can't replicate the type of offense and power that Manny brings on fight night. It's overwhelming, and I think it's caused all of the leg/foot injuries that Bradley sustained.

Comment

Moral of the story, don't skip leg day.

Comment

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
                    oh stfu. posters that try to discredit pac and talk like it was something bradley did are the most annoying in the world. pac beat that azz, end of story. even up to round 6 i had it 3-3.
                    STFU???????? I'm scared of you Tough Guy!!! LMAO, Clown! Its amazing to get on these sites with these computer thugs that talk tough. Then they say this athlete is making excuses for losing. When can an excuse simply be a fact??? Any "REAL" athlete that has participated in sports will tell you that even the slightest injury will affect your performance even on a playground.

Manny is more talented than Bradley, and yes Bradley does have to work harder to compete with such a gifted fighter. But wasn't the fight still competitive??? Didn't Manny still get rocked by this less talented fighter in the 4th round??? Why can't these d!ck riding fans simply comment on what happened in the ring??? 2 very good fighters, one a legend and one a solid champion, competed on the highest level on April 12th. One fighter got injured during the fight, but still fought like a champion. The other did what he was suppose to do and won the fight. Its that simple. It doesn't matter how Bradley got injured. He still fought and was competitive until the end. Manny got his hand raised like he was suppose to. THAT'S IT! But it takes a sorry ass dude sitting behind a computer to think that an athlete can't get injured during a contest and needs to use it as an excuse. This kid is 31-1. You don't reach that by being the type of fighter that makes excuses. But of course a real athlete and true fight fan would already know that. STAY BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER, SIR!

Comment

Pac cant even stop a guy with a bum leg. Shows how far he has slipped.

Originally posted by Snake4380 View Post
                      Here we go with the phantom injuries. Bradley will use this excuse and say he is undefeated in every fight where he had his legs..

Good to know this is a phantom injury. So did they photoshop the pictures of it that are out there?

Comment

Working...
                      X