No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Groves Appeals To IBF To Order a Froch Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Groves Appeals To IBF To Order a Froch Rematch

Super middleweight contender George Groves has appealed to the International Boxing Federation to order a mandatory rematch with champion Carl Froch. They faced off last November, with Groves as the mandatory challenger. Groves put Froch down hard in the first round and continue to rattle him in a very exciting fight. During the ninth round, it was Froch who shook up Groves. The referee jumped in to stop the fight a little too early and there was a major backlash from the boxing fans and media.

[Click Here To Read More]

What a crybaby. Groves and Marquez should drink each other's piss.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
      He does deserve a rematch though and it's the only real option for froch, that anyone actually wants to see anyway. I can't see anyone else that people want to see Froch in with except maybe Golovkin but that's not likely right now

Comment

When STEVENSON was mandatory FROCH fought KESSLER,now or FROCH fights GROVES or IBF has to strip him,then IBF has to make fight GROVES with number two for the title belt.

Comment

The ref stopped the fight on the assumption that "Froch was going to stop Groves seconds later, anyway"!

(And I was rooting for Froch in that one...)

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
            He does deserve a rematch though and it's the only real option for froch, that anyone actually wants to see anyway. I can't see anyone else that people want to see Froch in with except maybe Golovkin but that's not likely right now
            Chavez - froch?

Comment

Chavez - froch?
              ... In Vegas...

Comment

build up to the rematch would be funny as hell! hahahahah
                I hope theres a rematch.

Comment

There's no honour in not chasing a rematch. It's not sour grapes. I think it's great he's dotting the i's to make the rematch. He's not just moaning but making it happen as Froch is being the *****.

Comment

Froch has paid his dues. He can do whatever he likes as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

Working...
                    X