Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin is going to knock Ishe "sugar shay" smith spark out.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ishe Smith? gimme a break lol

Chavez/Macklin/Lee/Sturm/Pirog/Murray/Vera/Guerrero

Best case is Golovkin/Chavez
    Worst case is Golovkin/Guerrero.

Ishe shouldn't even be on the radar.

Comment

You think K2 doesnt know? They want to fight everyone between 154 and 160 right now, first picks obviously Mayweather and Martinez, but those 2 aint getting in the ring with GGG. Sturm? Hell no, he has a contract with Sat 1 and will stick to fighting nobodies to get on course after his loss or might chase a rematch with Geale. Geale? Hell no, he already backed up from mentioning GGGs name and Golovkin doesnt want to take too much time off, he wants to stay busy and if you just wait and wait and no big fight materializes then you wished you took some good stay busy fights.

I rather watch him fight a good stay busy fight instead of sitting out for half a year. Golovkin is that good nobody wants to mix it up with him, none of the top dogs. With more exposure in the US he cant be ignored in the future, if he doesnt fight that might happen.

In my opinion Golovkin beats everyone at 154-160, only Martinez and Floyd will give him a competitive fight.

Comment

golovkin should be fighting geale....shouldn't be wasting his time with a guy like ishe smith

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
          golovkin should be fighting geale....shouldn't be wasting his time with a guy like ishe smith
          I've heard that Soliman isn't going to step aside for Golovkin. Expect Geale/Soliman next.

Comment

For the sake of Ishe's family, I hope this fight isn't made.

Comment

So that's what Ishe meant when he said he had the biggest fight of his career lined up for December

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                You think K2 doesnt know? They want to fight everyone between 154 and 160 right now, first picks obviously Mayweather and Martinez, but those 2 aint getting in the ring with GGG. Sturm? Hell no, he has a contract with Sat 1 and will stick to fighting nobodies to get on course after his loss or might chase a rematch with Geale. Geale? Hell no, he already backed up from mentioning GGGs name and Golovkin doesnt want to take too much time off, he wants to stay busy and if you just wait and wait and no big fight materializes then you wished you took some good stay busy fights.

I rather watch him fight a good stay busy fight instead of sitting out for half a year. Golovkin is that good nobody wants to mix it up with him, none of the top dogs. With more exposure in the US he cant be ignored in the future, if he doesnt fight that might happen.

In my opinion Golovkin beats everyone at 154-160, only Martinez and Floyd will give him a competitive fight.
                Agreed. He needs to go out there and purposely look vulnerable and maybe Chavez Jr or one of the top guys will pounce lol. Nobody is fighting GGG, especially Martinez. It's taken Serg too long to get to where he is and I don't see him taking on anyone without a name from here out. Unless they pose very little risk... I'd like to see a little tournament of sorts involving Pirog, Geale, Chavez Jr, Macklin, GGG, and Kid Chocolate take place. One of the first winners take on Martinez, the other 2 fight and face the winner of Serg-???? . Maybe a Maclin-Chavez Jr fight to face Serg (Since they have history and seem more likely to fight him). Geale Vs Pirog. Kid Chocolate vs GGG. Or whatever order. Who'd fight Pirog in Russia though aside from GGG
                <__<
                Last edited by NearHypnos; 10-07-2012, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Ring the Bell!! If better opponents aren't avalible the guy still needs to get in the ring, do you want another inactive "p4p" "all time great" "hottest new flavor" to sit in a gym and rot??? Fight anyone who's ready and stay in the publics view!! If his people have no clout to get the right matches than he'll never get his chance. He could fight in England or throughout Europe and be crowned King of the landscape! If his people will negotiate with the powers to be he'll get his chance, in the meantime he needs to fight, Anybody!!
                  Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                    Ring the Bell!! If better opponents aren't avalible the guy still needs to get in the ring, do you want another inactive "p4p" "all time great" "hottest new flavor" to sit in a gym and rot??? Fight anyone who's ready and stay in the publics view!! If his people have no clout to get the right matches than he'll never get his chance. He could fight in England or throughout Europe and be crowned King of the landscape! If his people will negotiate with the powers to be he'll get his chance, in the meantime he needs to fight, Anybody!!
                    Ray.
                    Thank you. Old school fighters used to take fights like this all the time to stay active. Nowadays every fight is expected to be a megafight

Comment

Stupid fight, not even interested. GGG should be fighting the very best in the division. This fight would be pointless.

Comment

Working...
                      X