No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao's Opponent Could Be Revealed on Tuesday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao's Opponent Could Be Revealed on Tuesday

According to Top Rank's CEO, Bob Arum, the next opponent for Manny Pacquiao could be revealed as early as Tuesday. Pacquiao's return is scheduled to take place on June 9th, likely at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. While Arum refused to fully confirm the opponent, it appears Timothy Bradley (28-0, 12KOs) is going to secure the lucrative opportunity.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    According to Top Rank's CEO, Bob Arum, the next opponent for Manny Pacquiao could be revealed as early as Tuesday. Pacquiao's return is scheduled to take place on June 9th, likely at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. While Arum refused to fully confirm the opponent, it appears Timothy Bradley (28-0, 12KOs) is going to secure the lucrative opportunity.

[Click Here To Read More]
    IS it another Top Rank Rigged fight??? Eat **** pacROIDS!

Comment

I think Floyd and Manny agreed to have one more "money-tune up" fight to increase profits overall ....what a joke

Comment

Gosh. Can't wait for that 60 buck slice of needless pugilism.
        Hopkins/Dawson is more appealing.

Comment

Manny should have accepted the 60-40 from Floyd because Bradley KO's Manny in 7.

Comment

These tune up fights will never end....... Boxing R.I.P.

Comment

I would laugh my a$$ off and be disgusted if they announced that Pac-Cotto at 147 was next.

Comment

Weren't we supposed to find out last week? Lol.

Glad to hear it's Bradley, that's who I wanted. People who think it's Cotto are idiots. Cotto already said he won't go down in weight and that his team didn't have contact with Manny's.

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
                  Manny should have accepted the 60-40 from Floyd because Bradley KO's Manny in 7.
                  If this happens and Pacquiao loses to Bradley, whether fairly or as a result of head butts, all this will blow up in front of Arum's arse and the so called super fight will be gone like a fart in the wind.

Comment

Arum you idiot.... announce it on Chavez Junior's to give it steam.

Comment

Working...
                    X