No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naazim Talks Pacquiao, Hopkins, Roach, Mosley, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Naazim Talks Pacquiao, Hopkins, Roach, Mosley, More

Trainer Naazim Richardson spoke to BoxingScene.com regarding his role in the corner of three-division, five-time champion, Shane Mosley, during his quest to dethrone eight-division king Manny Pacquiao as WBO welterweight titlist on May 7 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

Naz ALWAYS keep it 100!!!

Comment

Naazim is DA TRUTH!

Comment

Mosley has to win this fight and stop this joke pacquiao. Please end this farce of the little wee slum kid senator.

Comment

My fav trainer always on the money

Comment

REAL TALK Naz is always trying to **** on Floyd. Look Naz Floyd gave you a shot when team pac wouldn't give you guys the time of day. When everybody said Floyd was scared of Mosley and Floyd ran right through him. Now Naz is implying that Floyd is scared of Pac. I understand his triangle theories but it doesn't really apply. If we all know that margs used illegal wraps against Cotto then why even bring up that fight? Cotto was clearly outboxing Margs and would of got an easy UD win if it wasn't for the bricks. Bottom line Shane and Naz have sold out. Choosing to **** on a fellow African American for a couple of bucks knowing damn well Floyd schools Manny. I haven't seen any Pinoys take Floyd's side so why are the sell out African Americans doin it? This is the problem with our race no unity. And as a black man I can say that.

Comment

I like Naazim. He's a straight up dude.

Comment

I hope roach doesn't act like a douche and start trash talking.

Comment

Originally posted by Tweezy316 View Post
                  REAL TALK Naz is always trying to **** on Floyd. Look Naz Floyd gave you a shot when team pac wouldn't give you guys the time of day. When everybody said Floyd was scared of Mosley and Floyd ran right through him. Now Naz is implying that Floyd is scared of Pac. I understand his triangle theories but it doesn't really apply. If we all know that margs used illegal wraps against Cotto then why even bring up that fight? Cotto was clearly outboxing Margs and would of got an easy UD win if it wasn't for the bricks. Bottom line Shane and Naz have sold out. Choosing to **** on a fellow African American for a couple of bucks knowing damn well Floyd schools Manny. I haven't seen any Pinoys take Floyd's side so why are the sell out African Americans doin it? This is the problem with our race no unity. And as a black man I can say that.
                  You're an idiot. People don't like Floyd coz he's an *******. If manny were an ahole many pinoys won't support him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tweezy316 View Post

I disagree with Shane and Naz selling out for a few bucks. If so, how is that making a few bucks? What does that do for himself?

If you watched the 24/7 episodes for Mayweather/Mosley, you'd know that Naz doesn't appreciate how Floyd carries himself. He certainly respects him as a fighter, as his comments on Floyd as a boxer have been well-documented.

Re-read Naz's entire response underneath the question about PEDs being linked to Shane and Pac. That is the voice of reason right there.

As for your last comment: I'd suggest you look for unity to love yourself, rather than looking for it to separate from others.

Comment

Working...
                    X