Judges Rewarding Defense Is Out Of Proportion In This Era

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    landed more....threw more......
    In any circumstance that wins fights!!!!

/Thread .....

Comment

F Boxing.

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      defense is to prevent the opponent from scoring.

defense doesn't score points.

still need offense to win rounds.

counters are still offense. you can win rounds with that.

I agree. Floyd is a BIG welterweight who fights like a PUNK. I was very impressed with Manny's ring IQ last night. Floyd had a hard time hitting him clean as well. manny countered effectively and took away what Floyd does well. He took away his lead right hand, his left jab to the body as well. Nobody else saw this. Manny won like 5 rounds in a row at one point. How did he lose? 188-110???? Bxing is a joke. Floyd has Vegas in his back pocket.

Comment

Every judge will tell you that defense is the least effective scoring criteria. Clean effective punching is 80% of scoring.

You fools are trying to change the system because your upset that Manny was outclassed.

Comment

Pact@rds whimpering is out of proportion in this era...

Floyd landed more better shots and won the fight.

Get the fk over it!

Jeez Louise

Comment

Smh..........

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            defense is to prevent the opponent from scoring.

defense doesn't score points.

still need offense to win rounds.

counters are still offense. you can win rounds with that.
            Originally posted by PBP View Post
            Every judge will tell you that defense is the least effective scoring criteria. Clean effective punching is 80% of scoring.

You fools are trying to change the system because your upset that Manny was outclassed.

He outclassed Manny???? Hahahaha! What fight did you watch? He ran, he held Manny's head illegally, and a lot of what he was doing was ineffective. He had a very hard time hitting Manny clean. I thought he was going to KO Manny? He had at least a 10 pound advantage and couldn't hurt Manny. I thought he had power? I thought he was greater than Ali? Floyd fights like a punk, to be honest. His performance wasn't that great at all. I was more impressed with Manny's ring IQ. Floyd couldn't do much of anything. No?

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
              I agree. Floyd is a BIG welterweight who fights like a PUNK. I was very impressed with Manny's ring IQ last night. Floyd had a hard time hitting him clean as well. manny countered effectively and took away what Floyd does well. He took away his lead right hand, his left jab to the body as well. Nobody else saw this. Manny won like 5 rounds in a row at one point. How did he lose? 188-110???? Bxing is a joke. Floyd has Vegas in his back pocket.

Comment

He outclassed Manny???? Hahahaha! What fight did you watch? He ran, he held Manny's head illegally, and a lot of what he was doing was ineffective. He had a very hard time hitting Manny clean. I thought he was going to KO Manny? He had at least a 10 pound advantage and couldn't hurt Manny. I thought he had power? I thought he was greater than Ali? Floyd fights like a punk, to be honest. His performance wasn't that great at all. I was more impressed with Manny's ring IQ. Floyd couldn't do much of anything. No?

Comment

You are a very upset pac fan typing in green. Take a week off and we can talk later.

Comment

I am a fan of defense. Whitaker, Rigondeaux, Mayweather.

The ability to tame a deadly beast should be rewarded. Because it takes skill and intelligence to acomplish that.

Comment

this mother****er is so mad he turned into the incredible hulk over the web, hahahaha green font

Comment

Working...
                      X