Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comparing Willie Pep to Floyd Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike Bison View Post
    Well I'm...
    Batman?
    No, im batman and your someone else... so again whooo areee youuu???

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      awwwwe poor thing...let me help you out with this.

(In a ******ed voice) Is Floyd calling Manny out? Is Floyd wanting to fight Manny? Manny wants to fight Floyd...Manny calls Floyd out! ahhh duuuuh! :AYWOoD:
      What has Pacquaio got to do with this thread?

Comment

Comparing Pep to Floyd ha ha ha.

Pep is by far greater than Floyd and cant be put in the same sentence. Pep was unbeaten for far more many fights than Floyd ever was or will be.
        The only thing going for Floyd in this one, is if Pep was transported to nowadays and got in the ring with Floyd my money would be on Floyd. As you cant compared time periods, and technology moves with the times. But if Pep was born in 1980, Pep all the way.

Comment

for the lazy idiots like the poster who watched highlights only, like all lazy followers do only, anybody who ever told Pep was as great is a lunatic, that's how he fought, and he looked like a novice compared to amateurs in the 70s-90s
          The average 70s-90s amateur let alone pro would put him in the 1st and very fast

look how much more advanced Floyd is in amateur angles/tech/fluidity/defense/timing

https://youtu.be/I5HljjHCs_w?si=RI-m3CnqIonO2zdv Floyd amateur

https://youtu.be/ISK6HY2SHkU?si=w0LXQcOJfFmtweqC willie in his young years

to the liar lunatic,saying Floyd had nothing over him,yet floyd even as shown was way more advanced than the whole era of pep even as a amateur,pep and his class looks horrible
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Ascended; 10-16-2023, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X