Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Victor Ortiz Wants Revenge - Starting With Maidana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maidana would destroy ortiz, would be a one-sided beatdown until ortiz decides not to get up or punch back

Comment

OH whoa WHOA WHOA...

I'm a Vicious soldier but........

My loyalty lies with Maidana before him...... I doubt this fight happens though, Maidana is aiming for the big dogs or he is not interested. If this fight does happen though...... WAAAR MAIDANA baby!!!!

Comment

Please no. Ortiz needs to retire. Maidana is a hell of a harder puncher than collazo:

Comment

THis guy Ortiz needs to retire someone is going to seriously hurt him he has looked terrible in the last few bouts against lesser competition....in his own words i look to good to be beaten up like this he never had that killer instinct and he will never have that it cant be learned....hes setting himself up for a bad one.

Comment

Vic lacks the heart

smiling Vic who quits lacks the heart to be great. Vic is too soft to be a champion or a factor in boxing. When a guy quits as easy as Vic quits that shows a weakness opponents will take advantage of.

Comment

Maidana snatches his heart again

Comment

NO.

Comment

Ortiz has the heart of a lion.

Dandelion that is.

Comment

TBA will probably stop him

Comment

Ortiz: "GIVE ME MAYWEATHER. I'll fight for FREE, I have $$$. This time, NO RESPECT!"

Let's go BOY!!!!!! We know that fight was bs, he was catching Floyd in round 4 hard. Let's GOO CHAMP!!!! WAR ORTIZ!!!!!

#TheComeback #OrtizMayweatherII #UnfinishedBusiness
                      Last edited by The Problem Child; 11-05-2014, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X