No announcement yet.

Fat Yankistan gets "shut down"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat Yankistan gets "shut down"

I'm seeing this in the news, and tbh I don't really understand the ****er.

If David Cameron has an argument with someone, he doesn't say "right, that's it... no one's gonna have a wank on the London Eye until this is sorted."

How can you "shut down" a country? How much of it is "shut down"? I'm presuming the drive through lane for extra large meals at McDonald's is still open for business over there?

I never read the news as I find it too depressing, so it's pretty confusing trying to make sense of it all.

I don't even get what all the arguing and urgency is about. I heard the US national debt is only at $11.9 trillion dollars. Why not just spend some more on a piss up and only worry when it reaches $15 trillion?

If they fined the average Yank a dollar for every time he ate, or fined Boxing Scene posters a cent every time they talked like brain-dead ****s, you could shave $5 trillion off that by a week next Tuesday.

So you don't understand a single thing about it, and make a thread expressing that, and truly showing you are clueless?

Noted.

Comment

Yeah, I hold my hands up. I haven't really been following the news, and that's all there in my original post. Really, pointing out I don't understand the issue isn't a great act considering I've already admitted it myself in b/w.

Lovci, as much as I like seeing you enter every single thread I make to try and start an argument, are we gonna fuck at some point or not? Only the tension in this foreplay is killing me.

Comment

12 of those shutdowns were while Tip O'Neil (D) was Speaker of the House. We had a booming economy and a surplus under Clinton after the last shutdown. Republicans are terrorists for wanting to delay the implementation of Obamacare (which passed without any Repub votes or input) for another year, even though many parts of it have already been delayed. The GOP then invited the Senate to conference per congressional protocol, but the Senate refused to come. So here we are.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            Yeah, I hold my hands up. I haven't really been following the news, and that's all there in my original post. Really, pointing out I don't understand the issue isn't a great act considering I've already admitted it myself in b/w.

Lovci, as much as I like seeing you enter every single thread I make to try and start an argument, are we gonna fuck at some point or not? Only the tension in this foreplay is killing me.
            You can suck my cock all fucking day for all I care. Just don't make eye contact.

Comment

Then it's settled. We'll make peace, as long as you promise to give me a reach around.

No ****.

Comment

Working...
              X