Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tyson Fury, Cunningham in Heated Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury is great for boxing, and especially the HW division. Cunningham was sweating bullets trying to act all hard.

He will retire Cunningham.

Comment

I also hope Fury turns out to be legit, the divison really needs a big heavy weight that captures the public. He can talk some **** too and makes me laugh

Comment

said for time that Fury would start creating a scene and raising Cain when he got to the international stage.

Lol @ all the sad wankers who claimed the far less talented, far less charismatic Price was better for the sport than this guy.

Comment

lol loved the reference to his fighting genes. a guy like Cunningham can rattle on about 'the ghetto' and 'Philly' with typical insularity, thinking his is the baddest, grimiest upbringing ever, fully believing that the projects of urban America are unsurpassed for their grittiness (snicker), while completely unaware of what kind of stock Fury hails from. there's more fight in one generation of Fury's family tree than there is in Cunningham's entire bloodline.

Comment

Cunningham is going to try and outbox Fury, but his own lack of power and his not so great chin along with Fury's size and reach advantage makes this a mismatch.

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
              lol loved the reference to his fighting genes. a guy like Cunningham can rattle on about 'the ghetto' and 'Philly' with typical insularity, thinking his is the baddest, grimiest upbringing ever, fully believing that the projects of urban America are unsurpassed for their grittiness (snicker), while completely unaware of what kind of stock Fury hails from. there's more fight in one generation of Fury's family tree than there is in Cunningham's entire bloodline.
              You know Cunningham was sitting there all puzzled like:

"I'm a traveler to though, and I fly first class"

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
                its just lip service bro...its NOT to be taken serious...I lived in the UK for 2 years in the mid 90's...I've been places there that is no different from North Philly....no doubt, its many places beside the American ghettos thats grimey as ****...I think Steve was just trying to let him know that he wasn't phased by Fury's talking about putting him to sleep...thats all!!

that Fury dude is funny...I aint gonna fake it...he had me dying

Comment

Mick Hennessy's droopy chin rolls are overlapping his collar.Guy looks like he's literally ready to explode at any given time.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
                    You know Cunningham was sitting there all puzzled like:

"I'm a traveler to though, and I fly first class"

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                    its just lip service bro...its NOT to be taken serious...I lived in the UK for 2 years in the mid 90's...I've been places there that is no different from North Philly....no doubt, its many places beside the American ghettos thats grimey as ****...I think Steve was just trying to let him know that he wasn't phased by Fury's talking about putting him to sleep...thats all!!

that Fury dude is funny...I aint gonna fake it...he had me dying
                    i hear you, man, just getting my digs in

Comment

Richardson is right though. Fury is bleating on about Cunningham being a little Cruiser, yet why the hell is he fighting a Cruiser???

Comment

Working...
                      X