McCloskey = C+
    Malignaggi also.

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
      Malignaggi also.
      @ Paulie being a C/D level fight the last one was Salita maybe mccloskey

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
        @ Paulie being a C/D level fight the last one was Salita maybe mccloskey
        Paulie is C level. I like him but he's C level without a doubt.

Are you saying McKloskey is maybe a B level fighter ?

Comment

Paulie is C level. I like him but he's C level without a doubt.

Are you saying McKloskey is maybe a B level fighter ?
          C+

at Malignaggi a C level fighter. A 2 time 2 weight world champ is C level

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
            C+

at Malignaggi a C level fighter. A 2 time 2 weight world champ is C level
            So you think every world champion or ex world champion is a level or b level? Paulie just won his world title against a walking punchbag.

Comment

So you think every world champion or ex world champion is a level or b level? Paulie just won his world title against a walking punchbag.
              Not any world champ I'm talking about a 2 time world champion and a 2 weight world champion. Don't attempt to twist what I'm saying it won't work.

Comment

It seems like racism against people of asian decent is looked upon as being funny by some members here.

Hypocrisy at its finest, I could only imagine what these idiots would say if it was racial slur against a black or Hispanic fighter.

Any hate Garcia's dad receives is entirely justified.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  What did Danny Garcias dad do or say that has warranted so much hate? I've seen thread after thread but I'm still rather clueless.

I seen the press conference and thought he seemed a really cool, funny guy that spoke his mind and was pretty much on the money with everything he said.

Omg he has spent 2 decades training his son and is confident in his sons abilities lets shoot him! How dare he say Amir Khan has no inside game and is 1-dimensional! How dare he see holes in A mere cons game & tell it how it is.

You cherrypick a guy from the hood and sit their with a damn smarmy look on your gormless face & tell him he is a bum etc in front of a guy whose raised him and trained the kid for near two decades you'd better expect something to be said or a punch in the mouth.

You hope Khan knocks him out for his dads comments, after this runt disrespected him & his family in their own backyard? I really do hope Garcia beats the living **** out of him and puts him in permanent retirement just so I don't have to see that cherrypicking fraud ever again. The most embarrassing state in British boxing since Audrey Harrison.
                  Yer me too, 99% of Brits hate him anyway, Froch is our boy. Hope garcia ends Khan career.

Comment

Originally posted by Uns View Post

Froch is the one who has openly said he won't fight Ward again. LOL. What happened to fighting the best Froch?
                    This is false Froch has recently stated (after the Bute fight) that he would like to fight Ward again.

Are you trying to doubt the FACT that Froch not only fights the best but does so on a consistent basis?

Comment

Originally posted by SPREAD View Post
                      Yer me too, 99% of Brits hate him anyway, Froch is our boy. Hope garcia ends Khan career.
                      This is complete rubbish, especially considering Khan is a household name and much bigger star than Froch in the UK.

Comment

Working...
                      X