• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eklok View Post
    *****'s must be hurt inside
    why exactly?

Comment

She said he reminds her of him in the aspect of giving back... nothing more

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
        Laila Ali? Is that the same person who cherry picked her way past a certain fighter?

A bit like Manny did?

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
        laila ali ducked & dodged ann wolfe like the plague
        Damn straight.
        Hate to break this to you guys, but ummm the thread is about is other daughter Rasheda...not Laila! If you bothered reading it rather than just posting trash you wouldnt have made yourself look foolish. Nice try though!

Comment

Manny isn't funny, doesn't brag, doesn't make jokes, and his interviews are boring as dirt. Nothing close to Ali. If anything, Floyd is more like Ali than Pac

Comment

Laila Ali? Is that the same person who cherry picked her way past a certain fighter?

A bit like Manny did?

Cherrypicked??? You mean avoided like the plague!!!

Comment

i dont know what else to say

Comment

Is it me or is everyone arguing for no reason. It's his daughter Rasheda not lalia

Comment

Good for him? Why would anyone get twisted not like it was related to boxing or in ring stuff.

Plus usually if one is attending a $1500 a plate dinner usually the host or someone speaking for the host compliments such people~

Comment

Originally posted by pac-boy View Post
                    hate to break this to you guys, but ummm the thread is about is other daughter rasheda...not laila! If you bothered reading it rather than just posting trash you wouldnt have made yourself look foolish. Nice try though!
                    lmao. What a bunch of dumb asses.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      Hate to break this to you guys, but ummm the thread is about is other daughter Rasheda...not Laila! If you bothered reading it rather than just posting trash you wouldnt have made yourself look foolish. Nice try though!
                      I don't read ******* propoganda.

Comment

Working...
                      X