No announcement yet.

Hot Christian Hip-Hop for all the Jesus freaks in the lounge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
    dont take any notice of check bro, the guy is very bigoted in his views, He said " HBO dont care about Amir Khan because he is muslim, they would rather Zab Judah wins" Even though khan ios the one with the HBO contract , and he's always calling me a terrorist...
    They are doing the same thing with Dzinziruk too. I stand by the statement, more because Khan isn't American, than his faith. I don't think it's that crazy to understand that HBO wants American fighters on their network for American viewers. Being Muslim certainly doesn't help his cause either though.

I call you a terrorist because you slandered my name because you were offended that I said I didn't like Muslims. I didn't say I wanted to kill them or anything mean I just said I didn't trust them.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
      Yes he posted offensive material..one of the rules is that racism against color or religion is not allowed here,I believe andy was that 40 year old guy who had about 60 usernames..tomato can and rocksan just to name a couple..and he always has the same offensive racial posts..he doesn't wanna learn ..does he deserve a better treatment??
      Tomato Can, eh? That's the dude that posted a lot of disturbing videos on this website if I recall.

Comment

LMAO, you have one aerican fighter in Floyd and he is the only star, plz school me on how zab judah was gonna put asses back in seats?

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
          LMAO, you have one aerican fighter in Floyd and he is the only star, plz school me on how zab judah was gonna put asses back in seats?
          I never said he was going to do a great gate but lets be honest here, zab is a major reason Khan got the most people in America to see him fight. When he fought Maidana only 4000 showed up and that was viewed as a very dangerous fight. While old man Zab they doubled it. Where you would of seen a big difference was PPV buys. Had Zab beat Amir PPV buys would of been very strong against Pacquaio. Khan V Pac certainly would not outsell it. Either way this is old hat and doesn't need to be debated.

Comment

your deluded............

Comment

Yes he posted offensive material..one of the rules is that racism against color or religion is not allowed here,I believe andy was that 40 year old guy who had about 60 usernames..tomato can and rocksan just to name a couple..and he always has the same offensive racial posts..he doesn't wanna learn ..does he deserve a better treatment??
              Roksan was a brit

i highly doubt he took on an alt of a NFL Rookie QB

just my two cents

Comment

Guess what my good friend,your ass got banned for a reason.
                I smell a rat!

Comment

Comment

I seriously bump to this sometimes

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X