Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saremento "Pacquiao would get knocked out easily, He knows we are really P4P #1"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

imho the only way for a fight between PAC and Martinez happens is either after the PAC-PBF fight or PAC-PBF officially never happening ...

Comment

Martinez is a b*tch, why he doesnt want to face Pirog, or Kessler or Bute???//

Martinez is just cherry picking.

If Martinez wants the fight so bad, go to WW, or atleast to 150(and yes I hate catchweights) but it is, what it is, Pacquiao is simply too small!!

Comment

Translation: "GUYS!!!! I"m not getting any younger!!! I want a big payday too!!!"

If I were Martinez I'd be doing the same thing. Look at the stock of guys who are in front of him, none bring anything to the table as far as what Martinez believes he deserves financially.

But like someone mentioned before, this is like Roy calling out De La Hoya in the late 90s - early 2000s.

Comment

Yall do realize Sergio aint even in the video, right?

But I feel a champ should take risks at times and in my opinion its about time Pac take a risk... just think of the legacy if he were to beat Martinez at this stage in his career. Pacquiao has been around for a while now and has showcased his ability and speed against some of the best(not at their best)....why not Sergio?

Make the fight at 154. You can guarantee the fight is more exciting than the Mayweather fight, and Pac actually has a chance at winning this one.

Comment

pac is a scared son of a b.itch D he's all tough when fighting for a vacant belt vs bums but cant fight a real man. Martinez would f that midget up real good

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
              Martinez is a b*tch, why he doesnt want to face Pirog, or Kessler or Bute???//

Martinez is just cherry picking.

If Martinez wants the fight so bad, go to WW, or atleast to 150(and yes I hate catchweights) but it is, what it is, Pacquiao is simply too small!!
              He cherry picked Paul Williams, Pavlik, Dzinziruk right? lol

Comment

If Sergio and his team are so desperate for a payday, and the clearly are, they would follow B-Hop's lead and go to Canada, plenty to be made there. They could challenge Bute and fight in front of 20,000+ people instead of their usual 23. But that would involve challenging someone closer to Sergio's size and not the usual blowing up welters and super welters. Oh well.

Martinez and his people must realize that the only sensible split they can ask for is like 97-3 with Manny. Their drawing power isn't even in the same galaxy

Marco Antonio Rubio or Peter Manfredo up next

Comment

Originally posted by _Hisoka View Post
                  He cherry picked Paul Williams, Pavlik, Dzinziruk right? lol
                  WTF that have to do with anything?

Trying to fight a guy who is 25 pounds smaller than you is cherry picking. Even worst if you want hom to move up to your weight class!!

If Sergio wants the fight so bad, the go to 147 or the 150 catchweight, if not **** off!!

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    This is getting real bad now, Sergio is desperate for a fight with Pac.
                    Reality check Sergio is that you wont become no1 by beating pac.

He desperately wants to be no1 and sees Pac as his meal ticket.
                    Beat David Haye at heavyweight and you got a chance.
                    smh..damn this post is dumb

Comment

everyone bashing sergio.he aint even in the ****ing video

Comment

Working...
                      X