No announcement yet.

Alexander v Urango early stoppage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King_Lukas View Post
    Watched the fight last night, enjoyable affair indeed, just wanted your opinions dudes.

I dont know I kinda felt the ref couldve let Urango have one more go after his second knockdown, he seemed to be up early with his arms above his head ready to fight until the ref waved it.

The second flooring seemed to be more a glancing temple blow that I feel Urango may have shaken off possibly, taking nothing away from Alexander though he looked a better class to me.
    Think his eyes gave him away. If a fighter can't focus his eyes and he gets dropped twice within seconds, he's done.

Comment

Take a look at Urango's eyes. His eyes are always like that. He blinks all the time for some reason. I think Urango should have been given a bit more time. He was not doing that badly.

Comment

he was slightly cross-eyed and blinking madly. I think great stoppage, cause thats one of those iffy moments that alot of refs would have let him go back and get KTFO he didn't have a chance at that point.

Comment

This fight could have continued, though I think Alexander would have just knocked him down and out after that. Still, you never know. I will forever give props to the ref from Pac-Marquez I for letting that fight continue after 3 knockdowns in the first round. No other referee would dare do that, and we would have been deprived of a classic.

Comment

Originally posted by DIB420 View Post
            he was slightly cross-eyed and blinking madly. I think great stoppage, cause thats one of those iffy moments that alot of refs would have let him go back and get KTFO he didn't have a chance at that point.
            Lol, he is always cross eyed and blinking madly. He was hit hard on both knock downs but he should have been given more of a chance. Seriously his eyes are crossed and he is always blinking for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              i already made a thread about this and for the record I believe it was an early stoppage
              and nobody posted in it cuz its

what rwecord? nobody be caring about your record.

Comment

Working...
              X